[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad native Graupner HoTT telemetry (update jan 2015)

AutoQuad native Graupner HoTT telemetry (update jan 2015)

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: AutoQuad native Graupner HoTT telemetry

Postby DUKE40 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Telemetry is now working almost perfectly.
With the previous version using the Arduino board, I had over and over again small losses of data. Looks like this is history.
I will check the logs of my Tx to see if this is confirmed.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby DUKE40 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Unfortunately I still see several times the GPS coordinates sent to my Tx completely out of range. I have no idea where this comes from and how it could be avoided.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby flyrobot » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Finally, my DIMU was arrived.

But i have one problem. is anyone know what socket UART2/U10 port type ? it looks like smaller than common socket used for GPS/Bluetooth.
The package comes with the DIMU and 3 headers but no cable with socket for UART2/U10 port. How can i buy this cable ?

Thanks,

John
flyrobot

Postby flyrobot » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:42 pm

I'm searching this connector and i found this one http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/4-pin- ... e-end.html
It is JST-SH connector, isn't it ? Their is 3 type like this, i just aware it.

Now do I need to buy USD 1.5 and the shipping cost is USD 9, this is the problem.

John
Attachments
Connector.jpg
Connector.jpg (7.88 KiB) Viewed 24710 times
flyrobot

Postby joebar.rc » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:29 pm

Yes, that is the connector and/or cable. It is often sold as i2c cable for basecam/alexmos gimbal controllers to imu.
I know that flyduino and probable viacopter carry them. Have no idea about their shipping costs to you.
joebar.rc

Postby smollo » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:04 am

I bought these

It fits.

Ullrich
smollo

Postby flyrobot » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:07 pm

Hopefully, its available together with DIMU so we don't need to buy from other source and waiting for another 2-4 weeks delivery.

John
flyrobot

Postby kinderkram » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:54 pm

kinderkram

Re: AutoQuad native Graupner HoTT telemetry (update: setting

Postby joebar.rc » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:04 am

Update in 1st post:

Now with HoTT text screen, read the wiki for explanation.
http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/developme ... telemetry/

With that a 8*21char text field is send which can basically contain just about everything.
What I done for now:
Overview screen with full mission info
ESC32 telemetry (if found)
First attempt for autoquad settings, yes thats right, edit the autoquad params on the radio.
In this version a selected set of params can be edit, I'm open for suggestions..
It will detect quatos or pid attitude controller and offer different params to edit.

HoTT_wp_1.PNG
HoTT_wp_1.PNG (391.38 KiB) Viewed 24614 times

HoTT_esc32_1.PNG
HoTT_esc32_1.PNG (405.76 KiB) Viewed 24614 times

HoTT_settings_5.PNG
HoTT_settings_5.PNG (436.3 KiB) Viewed 24614 times

Hope you'll like it.. the next version will contain a waypoint editor. So with that you can record and edit waypoints on the transmitter. So fly, record a couple of wp's and change the type to takeoff, landing, orbit, altitude etc etc.

Firmware files and source in:
http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/?category=3
ps.. still experimental, I already made dozens of flights with it, checks for changing data while armed are prevented but as always be carefull
Menno
joebar.rc

PreviousNext

Return to Connections