[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - OrangeRx R910

OrangeRx R910

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

OrangeRx R910

Postby addigaz » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi.
Just got my AQ6 and I am wondering if it is possible to connect the OrangeRx R910. Can't post the link as I'm new to this forum but it's a 9ch receiver from hobbyking.

Please help
Thnx
addigaz

Re: OrangeRx R910

Postby kinderkram » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Hi and welcome to AQ!

Nope, you can´t use a PWM receiver - only could use it to bind a DSM2 satellite. Those Orange ones aren´t recommended since they´re known for their short range.
Cheapest ones are the Lemon receivers - at least you could use them for testing (though they state "full range")
http://www.lemon-rx.com/shop/index.php? ... duct_id=98

Norbert
kinderkram

Postby addigaz » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Wow. Thanks for the fast reply.

So what would be the best receiver to use with a 9xR?
Should I get another Transmitter?
addigaz

Postby kinderkram » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:01 am

Most Spektrum guys use the original DSM2 satellite from Horizon Hobby.
You could also use a matching receiver that outputs a PPM signal.
If I was you I´d try the Lemons and perform a range check before using it on a serious application.

Your choice... ;)
kinderkram

Postby addigaz » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:50 am

Ok thanks.
So a usual PPM should work? I have the FrSky D8R-II Plus but it's getting no power on M14 so I think I'll need to power it with a Ext Bec?
How would I configure the inputs? M14,13,12,10 etc.
Or would it be just on M14? Is that even possible?
Sorry about the nooby questions.

Danke
Adrian
addigaz

Postby Cookiemonsta » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am

PPM is afaik hardcoded on m14 so if you choose it then will automatically be recognized when input is on m14. If you get no power then you haven't closed the bridge to get power on that input. IMO I'd recommend using an external bec anyways.

Kein Problem :p
Cookiemonsta

Re: AW: OrangeRx R910

Postby Cookiemonsta » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:00 am

Cookiemonsta

Postby Cookiemonsta » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:01 am

In der Mitte die Brücke schließen für Strom ;)
Cookiemonsta

Postby addigaz » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:16 am

Hi. By closing the bridge you mean soldering all three pins? I have done that. Triplechecked it but still not powering any receiver :( on the orange receiver for example (the one that doesn't work with AQ) the led blinks a ms but that's it. No power led.
But nothing at all on the FrSky.
addigaz

Postby Cookiemonsta » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:31 am

Not only those three pins but the bridge of the mid pin as you see on the picture. That should give some juice ;)
Cookiemonsta

Next

Return to Connections