[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Menno´s Parade of AQ6 Extension Boards - CAN, Current, LEDs

Menno´s Parade of AQ6 Extension Boards - CAN, Current, LEDs

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: Menno´s Parade of AQ6 Extension Boards - CAN, Current, L

Postby joebar.rc » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:33 pm

joebar.rc

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:48 pm

Attachments
skyview.png
GNNS seeker sky view.
Under the roof, no direct view to the sky, but tracking 10 GPS (blue) and 5 GLONASS sats (green). Signal level will increase with direct sky view. 2 more GPS and 3 GLONASS sats in sight, but no signal at the time of taking the screenshot.
skyview.png (73.9 KiB) Viewed 14820 times
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby chschmid » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:49 pm

OT
Hi Menno
I am still working on my Octo powerdist. I need a small PCB 1.6mm thick, 8mm*13.5mm. One side for std 2.54 pins and on the other side solder pads. The current flow is max 300mA (or less if needed). The drills for the pins should be tight. I need them nice centered. The traces and solderpoints in the drawing are just a noobs sketch. State of the art would be fine. Could you draw me such a board ready to order 20pcs from OSH park?

Cheers
Christof
Attachments
PD PCB.JPG
chschmid

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Hi Christof,
You want the inner Pin at 4mm; and what is the distance to the PCB outline?
Any markings in the silkscreen (i.e. indicator for Pin 1)?
Could panelize the PCB -> you should end up with (estimated) 50 to 60 pieces (1order).
Joerg
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby chschmid » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:08 am

Hi Joerg

Just saw the missing measures. Thanks. :oops:
I need no markings on it. The minimum are 16 PCB's. If it comes to 50 fine too.

Cheers
Christof
Attachments
PD PCB masse.JPG
chschmid

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:50 am

http://oshpark.com/profiles/aBUGSworstnighmare

Hi,

have a look at this. You can view the data (Gerber files) i.e. with http://www.gerber-viewer.com/

A .pdf showing the panel is enclosed. There's no silkscreen for the 90° pinheader; the 'package' is just for reference. If this is o.k. I can send you the eagle files too.
Ordering this PCB (=3 Sets = 30 adapters) costs you around $12. The small PCBs were separated by breakout tabs.

Joerg
Attachments
signal adapter_panel.pdf
Signal Adapter board
(372.91 KiB) Downloaded 770 times
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby chschmid » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:21 am

Hi Joerg

Thank you so much. I could never have done that right. :D
You let me know what favor I can do for you.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:38 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby chschmid » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:10 am

Joerg
Thats not the favor I was talking about. If you need a cf part or so, let me know.

The ESC32 cals look all good. Sample 3 has the most torque and the highest current.
If the Motors accept fast RPM changes (UniTest2 for example) nr. 2 promisses the longest flight time.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby joebar.rc » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Thanks for taking care of Christof Joerg.

The Mav2HoTT/LED/CAN board file is posted to OSH http://oshpark.com/profiles/joebar

Christof is probably using this for the detachable arms?
I had something similar made, just for testing and without any access to 3D printing or CNC using only the PCB's:
For a 16mm arm, connectors standard 3.5mm and powered CAN/IntelliLed but my next version will be with 2mm power connectors. 3.5mm is good up to 60A and 2mm up to 20A. More than enough for a normal lift copter and gives some more room on the pcb :).
I already have around 50x detach/inserts on that test stand and is looking good.

2014-02-13 13.49.31.jpg
2014-02-13 13.49.31.jpg (279.86 KiB) Viewed 14713 times

2014-02-13 13.50.48.jpg
2014-02-13 13.50.48.jpg (234.27 KiB) Viewed 14713 times

2014-03-06 16.12.20.jpg
2014-03-06 16.12.20.jpg (287.25 KiB) Viewed 14713 times

2014-03-06 16.12.47.jpg
2014-03-06 16.12.47.jpg (314.26 KiB) Viewed 14713 times
joebar.rc

PreviousNext

Return to Connections