[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - OSD for AQ

OSD for AQ

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: OSD for AQ

Postby bluuu » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:23 pm

up to 500mA on single output
bluuu

Postby brat002 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi all.
This OSD looks very promising. How to get one for testing?
brat002

Postby bluuu » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Guys !
What about videos ? tests ? opinions ?
bluuu

Postby DUKE40 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:17 pm

Hi Bluuu,

I was not able to test it in flight up to know, due to several technical issues with my Hexa, but the tests on the ground look promising.
For a small hexa like mine, the board could be smaller, it was quite a work to fit it into the frame.
Some improvements, I would really love are, but are not a must:
vHacc and vHacc to be displayed
an indication in which direction home is

As soon as I will get the hexa airborne, I will try to make a short video, the Recorder is already there, just needs to be connected to the goggles.
Will keep updated.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby bluuu » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Guys, any update ?
bluuu

Postby brat002 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Have same question. Project was died?
brat002

Postby DUKE40 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:25 pm

No project has not died, but seems the testers are not really providing any feeedback, unfortunately including myself.
We are currently replacing the kitchen, meaning we have taken the old kitchen out and now the whole room is being made completely new, new walls, new floor, electricity is being remade, and so on, a lot of work and unfortunately no time for flying.
But it is on my ToDo list and hopefully soon I will find some time for it.
Best regards,
DUKE40

OSD for AQ

Postby Luxar » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:16 pm

I have an current sensor in my system, if it possible to display it / to change parameters of Current sensor in osd configurator.
And an extra checkbox in osd configurator , to display/hide the GPS coordinates separate in OSD.
The connectors are ok, but normal 3 pin connectors like servo connectors would be fine...am already solder the wires direct on board....no need of "special" 4 pin connectors...
Greetings from Germany - Ralf
Luxar

Postby brat002 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Hey, guys. How about progress? I can test this OSD and publicate videos, but how to get it?
brat002

Postby Mullet » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 am

This looks quite interesting. I'm curious what the beta testers have to say about it. Also, I'm interested in the code that the board runs. Would it be compatible with something like the MinumOSD? It looks like both use the same basic chips. For now, I'm going to run the code that KISSSYS published that works with Minum, but because this is more AQ specific I'd rather run this.
Mullet

PreviousNext

Return to Connections