[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Problem with connection on HOTT reciver

Problem with connection on HOTT reciver

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Problem with connection on HOTT reciver

Postby heinerle » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi,

my next problem is the connection with Graupner Hott reciver.
My Groundcontrol: qgroundcontrol-sumd-v111
My Hexfile: aqv6.7v100-rev2.hex

In Flashing and setup i choise Radio Type SUMD and transmit to the Controller, but a cant see any changes if i move my controlstics. :(

What make i wrong?
Attachments
GroundControl.JPG
heinerle

Re: Problem with connection on HOTT reciver

Postby skew » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:44 pm

did you unhook the power and reapply power to the AQ after hitting "Transmit to AQ"?
skew

Postby heinerle » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Attachments
rx-servo-test.jpg
rx-servo-test.jpg (32.29 KiB) Viewed 9536 times
heinerle

Postby heinerle » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:18 pm

I am so stupide!
Avery time i have think that the reciver have to connect on M14
After locking my settings i have see Picture:
Attachments
AQ_grhott.jpg
AQ_grhott.jpg (38.13 KiB) Viewed 9530 times
heinerle

Postby fred_fr » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi

a little reminder with hott receiver with :
- SUM PPM ( SUMO with graupner) connected to M14
- SUMD connected to the "Spectrum Sbus receiver Port" and + connected to the °5v

fred
fred
fred_fr

Postby xanion » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:47 pm

What about a inverter when using SUMD which is mentioned on h**p://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/getting-started/configuring-autoquad-flightcontroller/radio-options/

I'm using a Graupner MC-20 and a GR-24. The MC-20 is set to SUMD OF 12 and the Spectrum Sbus is connected to output 8 of the GR-24 including the inverter.

Although I'm using the released firmware 6.7 and all the calibration and calculations are done, the communication seems not to work.

Do you have any recommendations what I can check what could be wrong?
xanion

Postby kinderkram » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:45 pm

FYI: here´s Fred´s original thread concerning the Graupner SUMD:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1959

btw: I´ve updated the Wiki. You don´t need an inverter for SUMD. Just connect ch8 to the Spektrum port GND and signal and pick up the 5V from a motor port like shown in the image above.
kinderkram

Return to Connections