[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Cant connect Spektrum satellite and motors not engaging

Cant connect Spektrum satellite and motors not engaging

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: Cant connect Spektrum satellite

Postby Kisssys » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Great, glad your got it worked out.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby importon » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:05 am

http://youtu.be/AQCvA7qsvU0
I'm at the point where I need to test to see if my motors are spinning in the right direction too, and I'm having the exact same problem. I've recalibrate all the escs, messed with my radio trims, tried reversing my yaw channel, and triple checked that I'm in manual mode. I just can't seem to get that green LED to stop blinking.
Did I miss a step? :?:

Thanks!
importon

Postby Ecky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:12 am

I think you are not in normal flight mode!
Aux2 had to be set to "normal flight" for arming, and yours is "activate RTH" if I interpret your Video correct.
Aux1 is in "manual mode", that is OK.

Perhaps the Wiki helps:

Greatings
Christian
Ecky

Postby LPR » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Attachments
QGC.jpg
LPR

Postby importon » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Thanks! That was the problem. just swiched my aux channel to gear and adjusted the endpoint. solved.

Now something I noticed is that one of the motors does not start up untill I give it almost half throttle. I'm sure that I calibrated all the ESCs the same way. Is there a way I can fix this in the parameters?
importon

Postby Panama TJ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:07 am

Panama TJ

Postby Kisssys » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:59 am

What kind of transmitter are you using? I see in a previous post you have a DX6 which doesn't have 2 3 position switches so you have a battle right off the bat but you could remap the gear switch I guess.

The light on the receiver, are you talking about the orange light on the small spektrum module? That should go out when your Transmitter is turned off. If it doesn't you have a bad module. If you unplug the AQ and plug it back in then it should flash yellow saying you've lost power since the last time you TX was turned on but it is now working. After any crash that's the first thing you should look at. If it's still solid then a loss of signal was most likely not the cause.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby Panama TJ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:15 am

Panama TJ

Postby Panama TJ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:50 am

Panama TJ

Re: Cant connect Spektrum satellite and motors not engaging

Postby joebar.rc » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:17 am

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see you resetting the aq after the motor mix table upload .
And if the spektrum satellite does not detect the status of th transmitter, then there is something wrong with the receiver. AQ does not control the receiver/satellite although I clearly saw the satellite detect the power of in the first part of the video.

The throttle is detected because the ground control detects the active, but if you did reset the AQ after the mix table uploaded, please see the motor output graph in the telemetry screen to see if they are correct

Menno
joebar.rc

PreviousNext

Return to Connections