[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - First time setup + SK esc + Motors

First time setup + SK esc + Motors

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

First time setup + SK esc + Motors

Postby vonsy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Hello all,

I'm a new owner of a AQ 6 :)

I just finish the static calibration tomorrow will start the dynamic.

By the way i already finish the wiring and when i arm , some of the motor spin up ( please see the attached video ) with throttle in idle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey4kMhO4ebc

It is normal because i didn't done and send the calculation parameters ? or it's a radio rc calibration problem ?

Does i need to recalibrate the ESC ? with throttle MAX when powerup the ESC and then throttle down.

I'm using Graupner Hott GR16 receiver in PPM sum

Thank you.

regards.

Pascal.
vonsy

Re: First time setup + SK esc + Motors

Postby skew » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:41 pm

All motors will start and stop at the same time when calibrated. Its alittle tricky to do. You have to use a regular receiver and set the end points to 975 low side-1950 high side pwm. That's the tricky part unless your radio will give you that read out. I had a multi-gov laying around that luckly shows the real time us so I could set my end points on my TX. The QGC does not show this info. Calibrate each esc then hook all of them back to AQ then set your throttle end points 0/+1400 on the QGC radio screen.

Here is a thread that explains it
skew

Re: First time setup + SK esc + Motors

Postby vonsy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 am

Hello Skew,

Thank's a lot for your reply.

Hum.... i don't have a pulse monitor. I think i'll wire my ESC32 i have 7 of them setting on the table. Too lazy to wire them but i guess i 'll have too.

Thank's again.

Cheers.

Pascal.
vonsy

Return to Connections