[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - "Networked" AQ

"Networked" AQ

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: "Networked" AQ

Postby teramax » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 am

I soldered first on the tiny pads, tested and had no connection. Ser2Net is running thanks to Lutz explenations.
Thought i did solder wrong, resoldered, damaged the Pads and moved Wire to the new spots.
Tested again with no luck.
For me this is not to bad, i use it as Accesspoint at home and already bought the tplink 3020.
Where the serial port is better to reach.
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby Lutz » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:12 pm

Lutz

Postby sandmen » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:05 pm

sandmen

Postby teramax » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Lutz, sounds to me that you know the tplink 3020 very good.

I followed your instruction, flashed the router but now i dont know what went wrong i still have the TP Link GUI and he thinks that he´s a TP702n and wont let me flash the openWRT image any more.

Do you have any idea how i get out of this beside the trashcan?
IMAG1043.jpg

Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (87.74 KiB) Viewed 13440 times

I promise, both pics are from same device :?:
teramax

Postby sandmen » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:50 pm

Normal, with tftp and uboot, connected with serial interface.

Rename your flash file, to a very short one.
Maybe, this helps.
sandmen

Postby Lutz » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:43 pm

correct.
stop the u-boot by entering (blindly) tpl followed by CR.
then use the "unbrick guide" from wrt:
http://forums.openpilot.org/blog/52/ent ... fi-router/
or try the fast support at the 3020 forum:
https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=33429

i also flashed my 3020 with a special failsafe u-boot, i have to edit the tutorial next week.

atm i'm at home for a week, my 3020 is still in the hospital, sorry.
Lutz

Postby teramax » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:07 pm

shame on me, i forgot the TP 702 under the sofa for my guestnetwork running with the same IP.
OK, i see i need a break!
teramax

Postby Lutz » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:34 pm

lol
Lutz

Postby afernan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:24 pm

afernan

Postby afernan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:13 pm