[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - "Networked" AQ

"Networked" AQ

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: "Networked" AQ

Postby afernan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:47 am

It worked now!

I´ve started from zero:
- installed again OpenWrt and then update
- used gateway and DNS server 192.168.1.1 for both

The problem I had was due to my conexion that´s optic-fiber and have two routers. Finally I´ve connected to the WIFI router (the last in the chain) and It worked.

Thanks to all your comments

Angel
afernan

Postby afernan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Testing with Nexus 7

Every time it connects with N7 (LAN) it say "connected to LAN" and just half a second after GCS crash. I´ve tryied many times with same result; I´restarted; I´ve changed Rx,Tx,Removed...and always crash. Any idea?

I have now an additional problem with Tx,Rx connections. The soldering on the board is really small and has broken. Now I can´t re-solder in TP-in and TP-out. Is there any other place in the board to get the T/R signals?

I´ve bought a Carambola also to test.

Angel
afernan

Postby Lutz » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Lutz

Postby afernan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:02 pm

@Lutz:
thanks for your help. I´ve connected using those new points and did the putty but still without success.
Angel
Attachments
New Picture (3).jpg
New Picture (3).jpg (60.63 KiB) Viewed 14324 times
afernan

Postby Lutz » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 pm

did you ever had some console outputs from the tp-link on the serial interface?
i used my usb-uart-adapter: rx-tx, tx-rx, gnd-gnd with putty on comXX with 115200k (use your windows device manager to determine the XX (com-port-number)).
there must be the output from the bootloader of the tp-link.
Lutz

Postby teramax » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm

I have also the same problem like Angel.
I had never a working connection whith Putty over serial RX-TX pads.
Thought i did something wrong whith the solder pads but after reading about Angels problems same to mine, Hm?
I resoldered twice but no suxess.
Maybe something other is going wrong :?:
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby Lutz » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:32 pm

had a test here with my 703N and flyduinos USB-UART:
TP_OUT to RX
TP_IN to TX GND to GND
putty on com19
cosole output while boot:

U-Boot 1.1.4 (Sep 25 2012 - 09:04:47)

AP121 (ar9330) U-boot

DRAM: 32 MB
led turning on for 1s...
id read 0x100000ff
flash size 4194304, sector count = 64
Flash: 4 MB
Using default environment

In: serial
Out: serial
Err: serial
Net: ag7240_enet_initialize...
No valid address in Flash. Using fixed address
No valid address in Flash. Using fixed address
: cfg1 0x5 cfg2 0x7114
eth0: 00:03:7f:09:0b:ad
ag7240_phy_setup

I don't know, where your problem is.
Lutz

Postby teramax » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:30 pm

my problem might be bad soldering skills :lol:
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby sandmen » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:32 am

@teramax @Angel,
connect to the tp-link or any device, via putty.
Did you edit the /etc/inittab ?
Are you sure the ser2net is running?
("ps -aux") and looking for ser2net!

Or do a "cat /dev/ttyACM0"
I'm at the moment not sure, is the "/dev/ttyACM0" the correct device, but you will find it in the inittab.
sandmen

Postby afernan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:57 am

Yes, I´ve double checked the config files and ser2net look to be working.

I fear the same problem of teramax: soldering skills: It´s so small the thing...!. Really I´m not sure I have the cables in the right place.
afernan

PreviousNext

Return to Connections