[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - devel Graupner hott SUMD receiver connection

devel Graupner hott SUMD receiver connection

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: devel Graupner hott SUMD receiver connection

Postby fred_fr » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:27 pm

fred
fred_fr

Postby fred_fr » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:55 pm

lastest source file are available from the URL :D**

As I dont know how determined the variable "$ Revision $": the number of revision corresponds to the date of compilation.
fred
fred_fr

Postby plexus » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:26 am

Hi,
My RC is an MX20 Hott. With the AQ I am in SUMO. I not understood why to change in SUMD ? Is for a better radio quality ?
Tks.
Alain
plexus

Postby fred_fr » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:36 pm

fred
fred_fr

Postby plexus » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Thanks for the reply fred.
Alain
plexus

Postby fred_fr » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:04 pm

You can find a modify Qgroudcontrol 1.1.1 with SUMD radio type :

Try on your own risk and have fun.

fred
fred
fred_fr

Postby fred_fr » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:53 pm

hi

We have found some problem with latest version of MX20 V1.126 :?

It's works fine with V1.120

fred
fred
fred_fr

Postby plexus » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:08 pm

today I tried the SumD, but I have several problems.
Changed the firm of the MX20 to 1.12O
Load the QGC special SUMD
Connecting the GR24 to the AQ via Sbus
Select the RX n°4 in qgc and Sumd
Control the value of throttle in qgc and have the problem.
In the MX20 ( control servo)I cannot tune, for the trotlle, the value to 0 to 1400. I beguin at 66 to 1360. I cannot go below 66.
Idem for the roll. I cannot go to -700, it stop at -660.(-660 0 700)
Have you an Idea where to search ?
Last edited by plexus on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
plexus

Postby fred_fr » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:53 pm

hi

You need to change on MX20 : Servo adjustment

see also in french

fred
fred
fred_fr

Postby plexus » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:02 am

hi fred,
servo adjustement done, but as said, cannot get the good values.

Sorry, I see that with a new model I have not that problem.
I must check why .
Bye fred
Alain
plexus

PreviousNext

Return to Connections