[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Telemetry: schemes and details on succeded connections

Telemetry: schemes and details on succeded connections

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: Telemetry: schemes and details on succeded connections

Postby chschmid » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:32 pm

I am sorry Angel, I can not help here. I am still with my xBees and that works. I do not have 3DR's by hand.
Maybe I order some to give it a try with my Toshiba Android 4.1.

Godd luck.
Christof
chschmid

Postby plexus » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:13 pm

I have 2 Wi232 and ground plane antenna that allow to reach 300m without lost of data. I use it on my notebook.
plexus

Postby afernan » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Yes, with 3DR you get that distances also. For the moment only with a laptop, not with the tablet Android
afernan

Postby GoFaster » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Angel -

I am puzzled why you can't get the Android QGC to connect. My configuration is AQ<-serial->3DR<-RF->3DR<-serial->BTdongle link. I've paired the BTdongle with my laptop and Nexus 7. Either the Windows or Android GCS will connect and establish 2-way communications with AQ every time.

I used two of these modules for my ground and air sides.
http://store.diydrones.com/3DR_Radio_43 ... 3dr433.htm

Both are set identically at 115200 baud serial and RF parameters (of course).

- Felix
GoFaster

Postby afernan » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:44 pm

@Felix:
I can work all pairing combinations except with my N7 (see previous details) . In fact I can pair with N7 the BT module but I can´t get connected with AQ (I can´t hear the "connected to autoquad").
So, aparently you are the only one that, for the moment, report a success connection of AQ using 3DR with an android system using BT.

AQ<-serial->3DR<- RF ->3DR<-serial->BTdongle -> Nexus7

Could you confirm that you can connect to AQ?. In that case, can you give more details of your 3DR config?
Thanks Felix
Angel
afernan

Postby Arne » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:42 pm

That (AQ<-serial->3DR<- RF ->3DR<-serial->BTdongle -> Android) is working for me. Did you try to switch rx/tx connector somewhere in your chain? It should not matter where exactly.
Arne

Postby afernan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:26 am

Yes, I switched Tx/Rx without success. Could you share your 3DR conf used?
Angel
afernan

Postby Arne » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:03 am

I think the 3DR Config is nothing special. I did update both 3DR devices, maybe that's the key.
3dr.png
Arne

Postby afernan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:29 am

@Arno.
Thanks for the info. I´ll try again. You say "update both 3DR", I understand you want to say "save settings to both".
Angel
afernan

Postby Arne » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:52 pm

No, I have updated the firmware on both devices. It was 1.5 before, now it's 1.6.
Arne

PreviousNext

Return to Connections