[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Telemetry: schemes and details on succeded connections

Telemetry: schemes and details on succeded connections

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: Telemetry: schemes and details on succeded connections

Postby afernan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:12 am

I've updated both tx/RX to 1.6 and tryed again. Still no success. I've returned back to an old Arducopter setup and works well there. Continue...
Angel
afernan

Postby LPR » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:07 am

Angel

I have also connected my Razr max cell phone with BT and 3D radios to the AQ board. At first I used an air speed of 64 and now I use 128 which works much better. First I connected the razr max with BT and then I bought another air modual 3D radio from RC Timer and tested it to make sure it would work with an air modual 3D radio from DIY Drones and it did. Then I just connected a five volt battery to both the 3D air modual and the BT serial and the Tx/Rx and it worked.

Larry
LPR

Postby skew » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Just bought a Nexus 7 I can confirm that my rctimer BT & 3dr radios work with it also Win8 & Mac OS connecting through BT @ 115,200 128 airspeed
skew

Postby skew » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Here is a mission I got to fly today to try out my new nexus 7 voice in flight. I have not tried to make a mission on it yet just uploaded one from the computer and then connected the nexus for feedback.
skew

Postby Arne » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:42 pm

For me it's working with:
AQ <-> 3DR <-> bluetooth <-> Laptop and AQ <-> 3DR <-> bluetooth <-> HTC Desire with 4.1.2 Custom ROM
but unfortuantly not with
AQ <-> 3DR <-> bluetooth <-> Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

The bluetooth connection works, but inside the QGC app it can't get a connection. I can not even select the paired bluetooth device. Any ideas?

@skew: Very cool :!:
Arne

Postby LPR » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:36 pm

An interesting way to build a mission is to program it on the GCS and then move it to a Android cell phone. There is no direct way to do it so I found a non direct way which is not too complicated.
You just build the mission on the GCS and "write" it to the AQ board using a 3D wireless link. Then unplug the 3D USB modual from the computer. Then power up a 3D Air modual connected to the bluetooth serial linked to an Android and save the mission on the phone.
I fine it easier to write a long mission on the GCS then with the Cell phone.

Larry
LPR

Postby skew » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Larry, Thats pretty much what I did in the above mission (except pc and android connect BT to 3dr radio I just close GCS on pc and hit connect on AGCS). Only I did't save it on the Android just retrieved it from AQ just to see the way points on the map. Is there a way to load a stored mission on Android? I was playing around with it and saved one but it disappeared and didn't see any place to to load it.
skew

Postby sandmen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 pm

In the next days, I will upload a new version.

-- WLAN Live streaming with webcam
-- exchange mission-plan between qgc & app, via txt-file.
-- added communication interfaces. Bluetooth is default, WLAN, USB (for 3DR, or any usbserial devices).
requirements for using USB:
-- device with host-usb chip ( the most new devices )
and
-- a kernel with usbserial / ftdi modules included ( not so much devices, I doesn't know any ) :-(
or
-- source for the kernel, and you compile your kernel with usb-support & modules.
or
-- Or you have Samsung Galaxy S3, and you like the siyah-Kernel, I have one compiled with modules :-)
sandmen

Postby LPR » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 pm

Last edited by LPR on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LPR

Postby skew » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Thats where I missed it when I hit load from sd I was expecting a list I didn't try to type the name of the mission I saved.

Sandman, Sounds like the new update is going to be great!
skew

PreviousNext

Return to Connections