[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AQ6 now working with Graupner MX-20 HOTT telemetry

AQ6 now working with Graupner MX-20 HOTT telemetry

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: AQ6 now working with Graupner MX-20 HOTT telemetry

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Thx for your work, Menno.
I´ve uploaded it to our DL section and linked it at FPVC to get some more feedback for the fix.
kinderkram

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:51 am

Looks like the major problem was fixed. 2 more German users announced success.
There´s only a minor issue left since Akk1/Sensor1 in "Electric Air" display wrong values, e.g. 59V instead of 15,9V
http://fpv-community.de/showthread.php? ... post529400
kinderkram

Postby joebar.rc » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:56 pm

joebar.rc

Postby phynix » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:07 pm

Hello,

unfortunately, with the v981I still dont get a stable connection to Hott in combination with Intelligent LEDs on a ATmega328 (testet with JDrones board and Arduino Mini). With a ATmega32u4 (Arduino Micro) it seems to work fine. I dont know what might be different in my setup compared to others. But as the ATmega32u4 is working, I will probably just order another Pro Micro from flyduino and be happy! Thanks again to joebar.rc!

Sören
phynix

Postby plexus » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi,
Is it possible to get the voice of the AQ on the RC MX20 via MavHott ?
My config is AQ firm release candidate, MX20 firm 1.173, MavHott 0.981.

Thanks
Alain
plexus

Postby joebar.rc » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi Alain,

It is, the voice is nothing more than sending a specific code..
Until now I only have the voltage warning for that because:
The MX series only have a beeper, for speaker output you need earplugs or powered speaker.
The voice files are selectable, but.. the implementation of the voice and what it will say is not defined. For example if you flash the multikopter voice files, error 12 will say altitude hold and if you flash the default file it will give a vario whistling sound.
Another point that did me decide to not implement for all kind of output it is the delay: the mavlink data is only 1Hz, so it could take 1.x secs to have data, than the HoTT protocol another 1-2secs so before you have a warning it could be delayed by almost 4 secs in worse case scenario..
joebar.rc

Postby plexus » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Hi menno,
Thanks for the reply.
You are right.

Alain
plexus

Postby Jdmagoo » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:12 pm

Hi Menno,

just wondering with the latest version of Mav2Hott if there is an error in the code? I have just tried to compile with data and clock defined (as i have the LPD8806 LED's) and i get an error please see screen shot. If not an error in the code i will have to nut out what I'm doing wrong. Anyway thanks for your time looking

Cheers

James
Attachments
Mav2Hott Compile error.jpg
Jdmagoo

Postby Jdmagoo » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Jdmagoo

Postby teramax » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:19 am

i looked once more in the datasheet of the sensor and found that #define CURR_AMP_PER_VOLT 27.32 was way of the specifikation. Once fixed with right numbers all is working.
somehow everything can fly
teramax

PreviousNext

Return to Connections