[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AQ6 now working with Graupner MX-20 HOTT telemetry

AQ6 now working with Graupner MX-20 HOTT telemetry

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: AQ6 now working with Graupner MX-20 HOTT telemetry

Postby joebar.rc » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:15 am

joebar.rc

Postby Jdmagoo » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:50 am

Jdmagoo

Postby Jdmagoo » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:02 am

Jdmagoo

Postby teramax » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:40 am

somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby Jdmagoo » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:00 am

Jdmagoo

Postby teramax » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:25 pm

this time i needet one, only the ACS715 was available.
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby Jdmagoo » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:42 am

Just read through the thread again, when everyone says update the Tx and Rx to the latest firmware could you please explain what version your talking about?

I just updated my Tx to FW: 1.173
and, Rx FW: v3.76

The Rx version in one of Mennos video shows v3.65, however is this because its GR16 whereas mine is GR24? Or has Graupner released a new version since then. Hard to tell as their website is very poor and doesn't display simple things like release date.

I have tested on both Arduino mini pro and Arduino micro

The RGB LPD8806 LED's work, however I can't get the autopilot Shunt current sensor to display.

I have defined the current sensor under the frame config 1 tab, however still no luck. Do i need to define elsewhere?

Also, V0.981 has the same lat/long bug as v0.93 which was fixed in v0.94

EDIT: I just connected up an ACS715 Current sensor and it seems to work, the only problem is its rated at 30A which is too little for my setup. I would really like to get the 90A Attopilot sensor to work. Does the code support this type of sensor or do i need to get a higher amperage version of the ACS type?
Jdmagoo

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:55 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby joebar.rc » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:42 am

Hi Joerg,

Yes, the pin is free to choose, so I probably made the picture and changed the default config later to something that more suited me :)
And yes, without mavlink it will cycle some colors and than the breathing indicating no mavlink heartbeat.
The presence of HoTT is not used in signaling..
joebar.rc

Previous

Return to Connections