[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - CareFree / Head(s)Free / MonkeyMode?

CareFree / Head(s)Free / MonkeyMode?

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: CareFree / Head(s)Free / MonkeyMode?

Postby chschmid » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:42 pm

chschmid

Postby JussiH » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:35 pm

I am in for 3-pos switch. Luckily my newest aquisition has six 3-pos switches: :D

DX18.jpg

"once a spekkie...always a spekkie" :geek:

I also picked up a DX8 for a customer build. And it has three 3-pos switches, but no side sliders.

A side slider could be an alternative to a 3 pos switch. Easy enough to distinguish.

I dont like the idea about mixing a 2 and 3pos switch ala arducopter. Lets not go down that path, pls.
JussiH

Postby chschmid » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Max just added in to the trunk...

Cheers Christof
chschmid

Postby Max » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Wow, that was quick Christof :)

Also added first rev of docs: http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/flying/he ... -dvh-mode/

It's long-winded but pretty detailed. Comments on improvements are welcome, and I apologize in advance for any typos I haven't caught yet.

Cheers,
-Max
Max

Postby Jdmagoo » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:25 am

Awesome work Max!

Can someone please post a compiled version of the trunk?
Jdmagoo

Postby chschmid » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:27 am

chschmid

Postby LPR » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Max

This will make getting a good video a lot easier.

Larry
LPR

Postby chschmid » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi Max
I loaded r196 today and everything went fine. I still struggle with the version control but just found out, that the compiler changes the build Nr. I put 9999 in buildnum.h and the result in QGC is [unknown]. Yeah, +1 makes 10000...

Looking forward to fly soon.

Cheers

Christof
chschmid

Postby chschmid » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi Max

What you made up is just amazing. The HF locked works like a charm. Also the redefinition of the orientation is only possible within 2m of the home position as mentioned in you doc. The logic of using it makes perfect sense. The only thing one should not forget is toggle high (set heading) before switching to HF locked. Otherwise the orientation is north, and this might be a surprise :)

I was reassigning the channels to be ready for a trainer RX taking control of the cam and yaw. All trainers allow only 8 channels, so the cam has to operated between 5 and 8.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby chschmid » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi Max

I was thinking about you mentioning the spiral in dynamic mode. I think you could make it a circle if the new bearing is calculated @ orientation + 0.5° every degree (and -0.5°the other way around).

Cheers
Christof

CCF10072013.jpg
CCF10072013.jpg (49.05 KiB) Viewed 15836 times
chschmid

Previous

Return to AQ Software