[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AqGCS bug

AqGCS bug

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

AqGCS bug

Postby pat » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:17 pm

i just got an asus TF700 and tried AqGCS
i launch the soft
see during 1 seconde the 8 frames and get popup msg

Unfortunately, AqGCS has stopped

Any idea?

TF700 use android 4 and a fullhd screen, is it for this?
pat

Re: AqGCS bug

Postby jabram » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:22 pm

I had the same thing when I first ran AQGCS, it crashed when I started the simulator I think.

Did not happen when I used it after connecting AQ6 board.
jabram

Postby pat » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:36 pm

now it works
i have uninstall it then reinstall
it seems that there is a problem at the first start with the BT

but it's very easy to crash it
for me, it is when i press the 'esc' icone, sometimes it's ok sometimes not

if i try to restart the prg after it dosen't work but if restart it py pressing the connected bridge icone on the bottom line it's ok

i don't know how it works, but it seems that there is an independant background link prg that dosen't stop correctly and it can't be launch 2 times

i have not the time to check it but if the devlopper read this, he can add a control to see if the link prg is already on
pat

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Ummm ... pat is talking about the Android GCS.

pat: did you pair your bluetooth device before you started the Android version? Are you using the latest release from the download section?
kinderkram

Postby pat » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:48 pm

yes
paired before
i have a permanent bt link at 115200

but it the same result with the original ardu prg

perhaps the speed of this new quad core or the full hd screen is also a prb?

the bug is always the same, when i want to quit a screen to return to the home page

sometimes also quad+ CGS Link don't stop even if i quit the software
pat

Return to AQ Software