[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Android app

Android app

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: AW: Android app

Postby epyonxero » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:38 pm

epyonxero

Re: Android app

Postby epyonxero » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:05 am

I played around with my Nexus 7 some more to see if the problem might be my OTG cable. The cable seems to be fine, I connected a flash drive to the tablet which worked okay and I turned on USB debugging. I tried the GCS again and now I can connect to the AQ over USB. Im not sure what made the difference. The only issues I see so far are the parameters dont always show up, sometimes it take several refreshes and when I disconnect from the AQ the app crashes.
epyonxero

Re: AW: Android app

Postby sandmen » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:09 am

Hmm, i hope to find a little bit time to
have a look for the usb stuff.
Didn't check it in Details.
Thanks for reporting.
sandmen

Postby kinderkram » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:56 pm

FYI:
A special version of the Mobile Atlas Creator can be downloaded from our FTP:
ftp://ftp.autoquad.org/3/334693_22529/3 ... 1.9.14.zip
kinderkram

Postby afernan » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Peter, thanks for this update. I've installed in Nexus 5 and it works fine. Angel
afernan

Postby SuperSharpShooter » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:02 am

Good work. Look forward to trying this out on my 2012 nexus 7.
-Glenn
SuperSharpShooter

Postby epyonxero » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:05 pm

epyonxero

Postby skew » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Great improvement!!!!!. The only suggestions I would have is if we could set default settings for takeoff,landing,orbit either in the settings menu or edit a text file. Also the save mission just saves file with a timestamp instead of being able to name the mission in have to goto a file manager to rename the mission file to keep up with what I am planning. Everything seems to be working nice.
skew

Postby sandmen » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:36 am

@Skew,
did you see the "default mission" menu point, in planning tab?
There you can define your "default" mission item.

Yep,
I will add a field for inserting the file/location name!

Anyone, try the recording function's?

Thanks
sandmen

Postby skew » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:19 am

skew

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software