[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Android app

Android app

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: Android app

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:18 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Patnet » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:38 pm

Appears to have corrected issue where AQ only flies to WP1 and then yaw indefinitely. Still shows yellow line to Equatorial Africa.
Patnet

Postby Patnet » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Actually, I'm still having the yaw issue. Any ideas on how to correct? The AQ M4 goes to Waypoints OK but often it just yaws at a WP and doesn't proceed. I've made the target radius 4.0 and I have 200 meters between WPs. Any ideas?
Patnet

Postby chschmid » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:57 pm

chschmid

Postby Patnet » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Patnet

Postby chschmid » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:05 pm

Attachments
Screenshot QGC.jpg
Screenshot QGC.jpg (83.61 KiB) Viewed 20917 times
chschmid

Postby Patnet » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:42 pm

Hi Christof, thanks. Are you saying that removing the -0.0 heading removes the infinite yawing on lost WP, and thus lets the AQ find the WP?
Patnet

Postby chschmid » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:29 pm

chschmid

Postby Patnet » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi Christof, thanks. I don't really understand why if my hACC is, say, 0.79 (as it is right now) or even 1.25, say, and my target radius is 4m, or even 2m, why it can't find the WP.

If the WP default bearing is changed to, say, 45 degrees, does the camera then not point forward anymore? It's always pointing north east along with the nose?

Thanks for pointing me to the document. Does the following text apply?: "When I command my AQ to navigate to a waypoint, it overshoots/undershoots the target position. Increase your navigation speed I slightly." There isn't any reference to my particular issue of the AQ yawing infinitely

Thanks so much, I'm sorry that I'm slow to understand what you're saying.
Patnet

Postby LPR » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:40 am

Pat

Your hACC is high. If you have an open sky, a good GPS antenna with the right size ground plane you should be getting a hACC that is under .500.

You need to have the speed to the next WP set.

If you use a -0 for the heading, your multicopter will fly with it's front pointing toward the next WP.

You can use -50 degrees and your copter will fly with it's front turned 50 degrees off the heading to the next WP.

Keep playing with missions. I've used mission for years and I'm still learning.

Larry
LPR

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software