[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Android app

Android app

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: Android app

Postby LPR » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:28 pm

I would need a lot of information to help you with tuning. I know that if your MR flies really well you would not have overshoot on WP.

Are you using Quatos or PID firmware?

Can I see a photo of the MR?

A parameter list would really help.

You can setup your MR so it's very stable but it may not do well in a mission or in APH. You should be able to give full joystick to the right or left while in APH and then let the joystick center and your MR should stop and not go back and forth.

Larry
LPR

Postby Patnet » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:51 am

revised_params_3.txt
(14.83 KiB) Downloaded 1089 times

Thanks for offering to help.

I just took it out to observe. It's stable in PH.

Roll to left with sticks and return to default PH causes it to move to the left and then rock on its roll axis three times. The left and right altitude gain and loss as it rocks is about 150mm. It then stabilizes and doesn't move. After maybe 30 seconds it adjusts altitude by about 100mm up and down once or twice and then stabilizes again.

I'm attaching an image and the params.

revised_params_3.txt
(14.83 KiB) Downloaded 1089 times
Attachments
cyB2027Tok2YVMoOJ35XdTJliBDaq4W_8Kfz6grsiYU.jpg
Patnet

Postby LPR » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:54 am

Pat

Having the best performing quad requires a number of good choices. You choose a really great performing flight controller that work best on a very rigid frame. Your frame is popular but not a good choice for working with AQ.
If you use Quatos you should get better results. Joerg has been able to get a frame like yours to fly ok. I would ask Joerg for his parameters.

Larry
LPR

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:11 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby afernan » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:39 am

Hi Patnet:

as commented before by my colleges, your frame is too soft for AQ. In any case you should NOT use board dampers! (like in most other controllers). Check vibration levels are well below 2m/s2

The use of PID instead of Quatos wil dramatically get worst behaviour in soft frames. Vibrations will be ampified by PID controller, so you´ll need to low a LOT the Tilt Rate D and Tilt Pos P,D value up to limits that will give you very poor performances. All performances (manual, Nav and Auto) are affected.

Quatos is much less sensible to vibrations, so try that first of all.

The best is: a very rigid frame witth natural frequencies well above propellers excitation = rpm(hovering)/60)

---->> This discussion should be moved out this post, to an especific one (this is Android APP)
afernan

Postby Patnet » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Patnet

Postby whizz101 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Hello,

If it's not to rude, i would like to suggest a function for the android app....is it possible to have a reset button added, like in the pc GC?

I find it very usefull when at home, but i don't take my pc to the field.

Thanks in advance...
whizz101

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi there,

I flew Max latest FW (viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4790) yesterday on a new setup and wanted to dial-in Quatos A1/A2 parameters. Doing so I noticed they were no longer displayed (after first load of parameters) on the main screen.
Did anybody else encounter this problem? Is there a new version released?

Joerg
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby llcar » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:24 am

haha,great!is it a opensourse project?
llcar

Postby sandmen » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:12 am

sandmen

Previous

Return to AQ Software