[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - how can i change the pwm outputs

how can i change the pwm outputs

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

how can i change the pwm outputs

Postby biele01 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:00 am

Hello Iam new here in Forum... Hello!
...and i have a question.
How can I change the PWM Outputs so, that I can Use M7-M14 for Motors and M2 for PPM for TX? Is there a way?
Sorry for my english. I try my best without dictationary....
biele01

Re: how can i change the pwm outputs

Postby LPR » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:14 am

Hello

Welcome to the AQ forum.
It is not hard to find the Mixing and output screen. Under the Main Widget click on Autoquad and then go to the Mixing & Output screen.

Larry
Attachments
7.jpg
LPR

Postby Max » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:09 am

To change PPM input port you currently have to edit and re-compile the firmware. In the latest revisions the setting is in the board_xxx.h files. Default corresponds to M14:

#define PPM_PWM_CHANNEL 13 // which PWM channel to use for PPM capture

The motor output ports are all set up in the mixing config, as Larry says. You can use any port, except M14 if PPM input is enabled.

-Max
Max

Postby biele01 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Ok thank you for the help. Have found it. I set the motor ports from m7 to m14. But i also want to use ppm.. if i change the firmware so ,that ppm port is m2 is there any conflict with my setup or work fine? Ore in short words want to use m7-m14 for motors and ppm on m2.
biele01

Postby chschmid » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:51 pm

No, you can do that. But you will have restrictions when using P1,3,4 for other purposes I think. They run on the same timer.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby biele01 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:50 am

Want to use m3 for led1 and m6 for beeper. Is this a problem? The rest is not used at the moment.i do not need gimbal function
I downloaded the sourcecode for actual firmware. I have read the wikis developer page with hints for the propper compiler. Have installed and do all till i had opened the aq projekt file.in the correct file i Changed the value from ppm definition to 2. But (im not a programmer) cant find a button to create a hex file...i go crazy....is there a posibility to get a ready compiled hex file with the change of ppm port from 14 to 2 from a nice aq programer here in forum?please need help...
biele01

Postby Max » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:15 am

Max

Postby biele01 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:44 am

thank you max. i have do it so, like you told here. Now, past I press the build button there is a " problem" in Output window shows this text: "

Rebuilding “aqv6.6” in configuration “THUMB Release”
Compiling main_ctl.c
Compiling digital.c
Compiling util.c
Compiling rcc.c
Compiling serial.c
C:/##Autoquad##/Software/SVN Au/onboard/serial.c:359:22: warning: unused variable 'NVIC_InitStructure' [-Wunused-variable]
C:/##Autoquad##/Software/SVN Au/onboard/serial.c:433:22: warning: unused variable 'NVIC_InitStructure' [-Wunused-variable]
C:/##Autoquad##/Software/SVN Au/onboard/serial.c:820:14: warning: unused variable 'SR' [-Wunused-variable]
C:/##Autoquad##/Software/SVN Au/onboard/serial.c:861:14: warning: unused variable 'SR' [-Wunused-variable]
C:/##Autoquad##/Software/SVN Au/onboard/serial.c:1025:14: warning: unused variable 'SR' [-Wunused-variable]
Compiling config.c
Compiling flash.c
Compiling motors.c
Compiling spektrum.c
Compiling analog.c
Compiling adc.c
Compiling control.c
Compiling comm.c
Compiling nav.c
Compiling telemetry.c
Compiling ublox.c
Compiling pid.c
Compiling aq_mavlink.c
C:/##Autoquad##/Software/SVN Au/onboard/aq_mavlink.c:269:7: error: 'MAV_CMD_PREFLIGHT_STORAGE' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/##Autoquad##/Software/SVN Au/onboard/aq_mavlink.c:269:7: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
C:/##Autoquad##/Software/SVN Au/onboard/aq_mavlink.c:390:30: error: 'MAV_CMD_NAV_RETURN_TO_LAUNCH' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/##Autoquad##/Software/SVN Au/onboard/aq_mavlink.c:395:22: error: 'MAV_CMD_NAV_WAYPOINT' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/##Autoquad##/Software/SVN Au/onboard/aq_mavlink.c:400:22: error: 'MAV_CMD_NAV_TAKEOFF' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/##Autoquad##/Software/SVN Au/onboard/aq_mavlink.c:410:22: error: 'MAV_CMD_NAV_LAND' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/##Autoquad##/Software/SVN Au/onboard/aq_mavlink.c:503:28: error: 'MAV_CMD_DO_SET_HOME' undeclared (first use in this function)
Build failed

"
biele01

Postby chschmid » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:56 pm

If you get the mavlink frome here you should be fine. My compile works.

Cheers

Christof
chschmid

Return to AQ Software