[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - QGC-AQ 1.3.0 (stable) available for Windows & OS X

QGC-AQ 1.3.0 (stable) available for Windows & OS X

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: QGC-AQ 1.3.0 (stable) available for Windows & OS X

Postby Max » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:02 pm

Good to hear. Yeah, the G-maps have been getting worse and worse lately, it's not just on OS X... I've been using the Bing option instead. Started around last August for me. I think Google changed something in their API and the underlying map control in QGC probably needs an update.

-Max
Max

Postby Cookiemonsta » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:21 pm

Thank you for fixing it though ;)
Cookiemonsta

Postby axelnied » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:59 am

axelnied

Postby epyonxero » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:49 am

epyonxero

Postby axelnied » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:24 am

axelnied

Postby Max » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:37 am

Max

Postby epyonxero » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:18 am

epyonxero

Postby Jdmagoo » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:39 am

Gday Max,

just wondering if its possible to add the default values for the PID and settings to the tooltip. This way i can see what the default was after i changed the values.

Not a biggy but just a thought.

Thanks heaps for your work with all of this its much appreciated.

Cheers

James
Jdmagoo

Postby Max » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:58 am

Hi James,

The basic "problem" is that defaults change between fw. releases. See viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2419&start=100#p17594 and my response below it.

I think it would be best to be able to get the current default value directly from the AQ. I personally haven't investigated a way to do this w/out taking up "too many" resources on the AQ side (eg. storing an whole extra set of params at runtime). But someday I'd like to get around to it. :)

-Max
Max

Postby boriss » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:30 am

Hi,

any of you every had any issues with the bluetooth connection via the OSX client ? Everything was working for my on my notebook BT connection with ease reconnect etc. On my desktop though i was never able to get a connection going.

Now from one day to the other without changing anything FW the same BT module the same etc. I cant establish a connection anymore. QG says connected in the little connection windows but the BT red LED keeps on flashing and no data is transferred.

Any of you had any similar issues ?

Edit( tried deleting all reference to ever having had the BT module connected deleted the plist etc. no change though)

thanks

Boris
boriss

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software