[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - QGC-AQ 1.3.0 (stable) available for Windows & OS X

QGC-AQ 1.3.0 (stable) available for Windows & OS X

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: QGC-AQ 1.3.0 (stable) available for Windows & OS X

Postby kinderkram » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:54 am

Thx Max!
Nice to have a final version now. You also embedded the "radio quality" in the status widget - thumbs up! 8-)

One thing that always happens when I run the live telemetry (at least via BT), the Lady tells me "link lost" while she is still streaming the data. Just like in Menno´s demo video:

kinderkram

Postby Max » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:26 am

Thanks Norbert. 'been a long time comin'. As for the telemetry thing, that's actually fixed in AQ fw. :) Also there are more telemetry/mavlink/status info improvements on the way in the firmware and GCS parts (like the GPS status you were talking about earlier).

-Max
Max

Postby JussiH » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:12 pm

Max, Great work as usual. Maybe we should showcase the trigger logging export to KML and CSV (now that you worked out where I was doing the export wrong). With that in place we have a unique feature in the AQ toolbox that makes it ideally suited for photogrammetry work.
JussiH

Postby Yups » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Wow, its going on and on!

Max, did you tought about the GPS Logging with an analog input? I think it is a great idea.

Nearly every interesting camera is able to trigger an external flash, so we could use this as in input to log the GPS coordinates.

Can you use one of the Motor Ports?
High Level -> write a waypoint into the log

A normal camera is able to handle up to 5V at the flash connector.
Yups

Postby Ruffio » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Max, great work.

But I found small issue in 1.3 with loading parmeters from file, calculated parameters.
When file was loaded in All parameter window, changed values are mark with colored background.
When the same file will be loaded some IMU parameters are marked.
In previous version 1.3 rc2.1 there was no such issue.
For example: IMU_ACC_BIAS_X in file sentific notation -1.649226103e+000, in GUI rounded to -1.64923.

This is the same for parametres that in GUI are not in sentific notation (IMU_ACC_BIAS*, IMU_ACC_SCAL*, IMU_ACC_ALGN*)
Workaound is to restart GCS.

Can somone confirm this issue?

ps. I did chceck value of IMU_ACC_BIAS_X in txt file after using "Save file" and value for this parameter
So I have:
in calculated file: -1.649226103e+000
in GUI: -1.64923
in exported (txt) file: -1.64922606945
Ruffio

Postby Max » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:15 pm

Hi Ruffio, thanks.

I think the rounding is "just" a display issue in the Onboard Parameters view -- some numbers it rounds and some it formats in scientific notation. When you save a txt file from QGC, it is saving what it "thinks" the actual values are, which you can see are more precise. I'll see if I can extend the display to more digits to make it more consistent.

In your .params file, further down there should be values for the same parameters (IMU_ACC_BIAS_X, etc) which are taken out to 12 decimals w/out using sci. notation. Some very slight rounding errors may occur during the round-trip of the param values to and back from the AQ (when saved to AQ they're immediately read back and that is what you're seeing in the live params view).

I compared 1.3.0 with RC2.1, and even 1.0.5 (yeah...), and it seems to behave the same way in each version. Certainly no changes in that area since RC2.1, so I'm a bit baffled if you're seeing different behavior between the versions.

-Max
Max

Postby Jdmagoo » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:58 pm

Jdmagoo

Postby Ruffio » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:11 am

Max, rounding in display is not a problem, everyone will understund it, specially with parameters that should not be manually tuched.

I will undertand if calculated parameter in sentific notation will be rounded to value used in algorithms, but after that in GCS (Windows, Android, Mac) values should be the same what is saved in "all params" files.
Precise of numbers that we can see in GCS is important, look at android GCS PIDs - it is really mess.

My cofusion is that calculated parameter.GCS values and saved from AQ are "much" diffrent.
Ruffio

Postby epyonxero » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:56 am

Is it possible to show a video stream from a USB input in QGCS?
epyonxero

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software