[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - New QGC GUI version 1.2.1 available

New QGC GUI version 1.2.1 available

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

New QGC GUI version 1.2.1 available

Postby kinderkram » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Hi AutoQuadders,

Max just uploaded a new release of the QGC ground station for Win & Mac to the download section:
http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/?category=2

If you're having troubles downloading the files (though Max managed to squeeze the filesize for the Win version down to <30MB!) through the DL section you can also use our public FTP:
ftp://ftp.autoquad.org/3/334693_22529

The new features and changes list is damn long this time and covers a lot of issues from the past while introducing very helpful functions to the AQ Main Widget:
http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/whats-new ... re-changes

Especially the section for Mixing & Output has been completely overhauld and now comes with visual assistance to set up your airframe, gimbal and signaling ports:

Also the Radio section is much clearer and easier to handle now:

Thx to Max and Peter for this new pearl - I hope y'all will enjoy it - feedback welcome as always!

Norbert
kinderkram

Re: New QGC GUI version 1.2.0 available

Postby Jdmagoo » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:56 am

Good work guys!

Kinderkram any chance of uploading the screenshots again?
Jdmagoo

Postby kinderkram » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:14 am

Ummm ... sorry. Changed the links.

We'll update the Wiki with new instructions and illustrations soon - though the GUI is pretty self-explanatory now. 8-)
kinderkram

Postby Max » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:46 am

Haha, you mean like what I just finished...? http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/getting-s ... xing-table (docs are in beta ;) )

-Max
Max

Postby kinderkram » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:03 am

Oh boy,
you're def. too fast for my age! :lol:

Do you get some sleep sometimes? I hope your health insurance covers those cases of "uncontrollable rapid finger movements"! ;)
kinderkram

Postby Max » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:12 am

:lol: Yep, sometimes I do!

My insurance doesn't cover diddly until it costs over 10K, so you're not getting out of it that easily! :twisted:

-Max
Max

Postby Ecky » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:06 pm

... yes, realy good work :!:
Thanks for your development.

Greatings
Christian
Ecky

Postby skew » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:11 pm

It would be nice if in the Radio Values, it was listed the recommended travels for each channel. I know its in the wiki but is one less this to go back and search for on a simple setting.
skew

Postby arachnida » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:30 am

I noticed something strange with this version of the GCS.

In Edit parameter/Special Setting/Controller Radio/

the values of Throttle Scale Factor, Pitch Scale factor, Roll Scale Factor and Rudder Scale Factor have changed from 0.7/0.05/0.07/0.0004 to 70000/5000/7000/40. Is this correct?

Also it seems that loading a custom mixer table always wants to put the Port numbers in order, so in my case A=1, B=3, C=7 and D=10 while I defined them to be A=3, B=10, C=7 and D=1.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a small bug?

arachnida
arachnida

Postby arachnida » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:44 am

Also I cannot set the PPM Radio Type settings with this GCS, when clicking the Transmit to AQ button they all revert to Scale Factors =1.0, Scaler=10.
arachnida

Next

Return to AQ Software