[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - New QGC GUI version 1.2.1 available

New QGC GUI version 1.2.1 available

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: New QGC GUI version 1.2.0 available

Postby Max » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:10 am

Graham, the passthrough feature isn't implemented yet in the official firmware. QGC detects that and grays out the option. Sorry for the confusion.

Ivo, yea, there's no way to save the image to the AQ. Only useful when loading a file from disk, really. I can't think of a clever way to pull that back up... that isn't too complicated to be practical, anyway. But I'll keep thinking on it.

Oh the date thing is totally screwed up over here! I grew up writing it the way you do, then moved here and had to relearn... to this day (30+ yrs) I have to think about the order every time I write a date. In fact I usually use 28-Apr-13 or something like that, just to make sure I'm not messing it up. :lol:

Cheers,
-Max
Max

QGC 1.2.1 with fixes

Postby Max » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 am

New QGC version 1.2.1 for Win and Mac uploaded. Please update.

If you have already installed 1.2.0 Windows version, you can download a much smaller "hotfix," which is just the qgroundcontrol.exe file. Simply replace the one in your install folder, and you're good to go.

Windows 1.2.1 full: http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/?did=57
Windows 1.2.0 -> 1.2.1 hotfix: http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/?did=59
Mac OS X 1.2.1 full: http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/?did=58

Change list: http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/whats-new ... l-29,-2013

Please let me know if anything still seems awry. Norbert, could you please update the OP? Thanks!

Cheers,
-Max
Max

Re: New QGC GUI version 1.2.0 available

Postby arachnida » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:53 am

Hello Max,

did a quick test with the know issues, seems OK now with the hotfix 1.2.1.

Have nice flights,
Ivo
arachnida

Re: New QGC GUI version 1.2.1 available

Postby Max » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 am

Great to hear, thank you!

-Max
Max

Postby graham_newton » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:36 am

Hi Max

Is there any work around this non passthough issue? I dont' want to go buy another sat rx to add to my ar8000 just so I can control cam pitch...Maybe use the gimbal output?
graham_newton

Postby Jdmagoo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Is anybody else having issues with trying to flash firmware to the autoquad via the mac version? I'm using the flyduino uart adapter but it doesn't work. If I switch to the windows version it works fine.

Also of note, I can connect to the FC using the mac version however most of the time when I hit 'start telemetry' it crashes and I have to reopen, usually after the reopen it works fine.
Jdmagoo

Postby Max » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Jd, what's your Mac OS version and hardware? Unfortunately I only have one OS X to test with, and it's a virtual machine, at that. But the flashing does work... not sure I've tried telemetry, but will when I get a chance.

@graham, errr, there's no "workaround." Passthrough feature is coming, but there's only so much time people can dedicate to a volunteer project. If someone absolutely can't live w/out a feature, they always have the option to write it themselves or get/hire someone to do it. The code is open.

-Max
Max

Postby Jdmagoo » Wed May 01, 2013 12:07 am

Max I have a 2011 Mac mini running osx 10.8.3, the latest version. It occurs evey time, but if I reboot into windows 8 via bootcamp or running parallels VM it works.
Jdmagoo

Postby Kisssys » Wed May 01, 2013 1:57 am

Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby aqchab » Sat May 04, 2013 7:31 pm

QGC won´t flash Firmware with Mac OSX Version - Running OSX 10.8.3
aqchab

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software