[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - New QGC GUI version 1.2.1 available

New QGC GUI version 1.2.1 available

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: New QGC GUI version 1.2.1 available

Postby chschmid » Sat May 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Hi Max

I was seeting up my hexa today and I found some anomalies you should know about.

Platform W7
QGC 1.2.1
AQ FW 100
ESC32 FW 1.4.1

Flashing ESC32 works fine but when "reseting the device" comes up, QGC crashes. The flashing was done fine. Thanks for adding that feature. :D
After loading the params from FC and writing back some changed PID's, my mixing table was screwed up. Unfortunately I can not tell you exactly what happend because I was reloading a mix file in QGC 1.1.2 before checking what exacly went wrong.
Using ESC32.txt to load all ESC's, the parameter ADVANCE is not transmitted.

Calibrating ESC32 was not successful with QGC 1.2.1. V to RPM always comes up with "nan". I still had to use 1.0.5 for results. I can provide the LOG file if needed.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby Max » Sat May 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Thanks Christof,

I'm (finally) getting some ESC32 pretty soon, so hopefully will be able to test/fix any remaining issues with that. Calibration works fine with 1.05? Good to know... I think Peter was struggling with it on Windows.

Regarding the messed-up motor table, please let me know if you can recreate that, and how. It should only get affected when you save from the actual frame/output port setup screen. Saving from any other QGC screen should not write the MOT_x params at all. So if it was getting messed when saving from another screen entirely, then something especially funky is going on :)

Cheers,
-Max
Max

Postby Max » Sat May 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Max

Postby skew » Sat May 04, 2013 9:36 pm

I have never been able to. I always end up flashing in windows. I think that is something with the stmflash not downloading the right version. I never comes up with an error for me it just sits there
skew

Postby chschmid » Sat May 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Never mind Max

Now when you mention it, I must have changed the values in the mixing table first and stored them from the Motor Ouput Config Tab. I thought I did that after the PID changes.
In my board I had a 50/25 Hexa X mixing before. As I saw that it really goes to 100/50 now I was changing my 50's to 100 and my 25's to 50. Then hit Transmit to AQ. But maybe it was my bad and misstyping. When I change some mixing the next time I make some screenshots to see whats going on.

By the way, the telemetry tab does not work for me. I always get "comand 2 not supported" from Mavlink inspector.
I use a Crossworks compiled HEX FW 100 Build 1068 and Mavlink Feb. 5th 2013. Could you give me an advice on that?

Yes, the ESC32 calibration works fine in 1.0.5 with FW 1.4.1. I tried on some other combinations with no luck. But it is hard to tell why only NAN's come up. The calibration files are there, but hard to read when not knowing what values mean what. I add the 2 files from todays calibration try on ESC32 FW 1.4.1 and QGC 1.2.1.
It would be super to have a message on the Amp selection it NAN's come up.
eg: "There is room for higher amps, please try again" or "your Amps are to high, try with a lower setting"

Cheers
Christof
Attachments
RPMTOVOLTAGE_RESULT.txt
(38 Bytes) Downloaded 689 times
RPMTOVOLTAGE.txt
(154.77 KiB) Downloaded 689 times
Last edited by chschmid on Sat May 04, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chschmid

Postby aqchab » Sat May 04, 2013 9:43 pm

No error - just no Action after the line with "stmflash"
aqchab

Postby Max » Sat May 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Max

Postby bluuu » Wed May 15, 2013 12:58 pm

My Avast report that logDump.exe have a Win32: Evo-gen.

Anybody check it ?
bluuu

Postby Max » Wed May 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Darn, I've been found out! :roll:

If the virus report or hashes for your file look different from then you got a bogus copy somewhere (the report is from the version packaged with QGC 1.2.1):

The 2 "suspicious" hits can be safely ignored.

-Max
Max

Postby arachnida » Wed May 15, 2013 2:53 pm

arachnida

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software