[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - unstability radio throtlle and radio quality

unstability radio throtlle and radio quality

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

unstability radio throtlle and radio quality

Postby plexus » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:37 pm

hi,
At the beguining I had some difficulties to arm the AQ6. Now I saw with the telemetry an instable curve on the radio throttle and on the radio quality.
If I disconnect all the PWM output (M1 to M6)(on my hexa) the quality is good. That radio quality is also good with 2 connections for example M1 and M2 or two others, but no more. If I connect 3 outputs, the radio quality comes bad like a too big load and it is no possible to arm.
The ppm of the rx is good.
With that the motors dont run very well with a variable speed.
Copy screen is coming.
Please where is the problem, is the AQ or the RX Gr24 ?

unstability1.jpg
without ESC32 connected, all ok.

instability2.jpg
With 2 ESC32 connected, power cut in the throtlle.

instability4.jpg
With 4 ESC connected, much more power cut.
Last edited by plexus on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plexus

Re: instability radio throtlle and radio quality

Postby plexus » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:09 am

To day with others ESC turnigy, all is OK.
I am going to try to flash again the ESC32 firm 1.4.1.
plexus

Postby chschmid » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:20 am

How do you feed 5V for the ESC32?
How do you feed 5V for the plush?

Maybe there is a diffenrence. Did you solder the 5V out on the AQ.

Best
Christof
chschmid

Postby plexus » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:51 am

Hi chschmid,
The ESC32 were ok before that problem. I just reflashed but no more chance. Same conditions with the turnigy but they works well.
I have a problem with the ESC32 but what ????
plexus

Postby chschmid » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Oh I did not realize that all was good with the "old" ESC32 FW. Maybe you could try to flash the prior version. I will check what mine does tonite with FW 1.4.

Best
Christof
chschmid

Re: unstability radio throtlle and radio quality

Postby plexus » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:39 pm

I reflashed all ESC32 in 1.4 and calibrate in Current, but nothing change. Zero esc connected on the AQ that is good but 2 or 3 ESC32 and the unstability begin and you can see on the copy screen what happen. May be ESc32 and AQ together dont like something. That is new. :mrgreen:
plexus

Re: unstability radio throtlle and radio quality

Postby chschmid » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Very frightening.
Does the onboard log show the same behaviour?
chschmid

Re: unstability radio throtlle and radio quality (solved)

Postby plexus » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Yes, Too.
May be jussih has an idea !

The problem was coming from an Recom giving 5.66V and the RX GR24 dont like that, only 5V max.
and i see that with R75 no glicthes !!!
plexus

Return to AQ Software