[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - QGroundControl for Linux

QGroundControl for Linux

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: QGroundControl for Linux

Postby Max » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Did you pull a copy of the repo?

git clone https://github.com/AutoQuad/qgroundcontrol.git

The qgroundcontrol.pro file should be right in the root of wherever you pull it to.

-Max
Max

Postby qalid » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm

@Max, sorry have been away and busy.

Yes I did. I couldn't find this file in my system at all, searched for it.. that was my question..

I think I've done something wrong or pulling the copy was incomplete.. I will try again and let you know.. I'm away and I will have access to the Linux machine after 1 day..

Thanks again
qalid

Trouble connecting AQ/ESC32 with QGC on Linux

Postby Lukask » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Hello,

I am quite new to this community, in fact this is my first post. But this is probably not the best place to introduce my self so I'll just start asking my questions and leave that for another thread.

Today I installed Ubuntu in order to do the calibrations for my new Hacker UAV30 18L motors. Everything worked perfectly fine. This is the first time i was using Linux, but I had a system admin on my side... We had a lot of fun testing these motors. Ill provide the calculated Data if you guys are interessted.
Then we build QGC from source which worked even though we got quite a few errors. But its running now.
The Problem I have with is that i can not connect to the AQ or the esc32's with my Flyduino USB-UART adapter. There was no Problem connecting to the ESC32 from command line. And I got a connection to AQ with Windows 7 before as well.
The Terminal prints:
"QSerialPort::open(/dev/ttyUSB0) failed: Permission denied(Err #13)"
when i try to connect the ESC32.
Do you have any idea what causes this error? Thank you very much for this great community. I can't wait to see my Y6 flying with these motors! Ill defenatly do some documentation and post on the forum.
Kind regards
Lukas
Lukask

Postby bluuu » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:46 am

Simple check ... try to run QGS as root.
bluuu

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 am

Attachments
qgroundcontrol_error.png
qgroundcontrol_error.png (101.29 KiB) Viewed 14355 times
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Hi,

I was able to solve the QtSpeech issue: CURL was missing !
nevertheless, the installation throws some errors.

When attempting to start QGroundcontrol by clicking the PLAY button I still get this error message:

Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkit svg
13:00:46: The process "/usr/bin/qmake" exited with code 3.
Error while building/deploying project qgroundcontrol (kit: Desktop)
When executing step 'qmake'
13:00:46: Elapsed time: 00:00.

Any idea how to solve this?
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Max » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi Joerg,

If you for some reason also have qt5 installed, make sure QtCreator is using Qt4 in the project config. Qt4 should show up in "build kits" in Creator options. And check that the Qt4 build type is selected before hitting the Go button (you probably want the Release type build as well).

If that's not the problem, then you're missing those Qt modules. You can try apt-get installing them: I think it's libqt4-webkit and libqt4-svg. Thought I'm surprised if they didn't get installed by default along with qt4.

Cheers,
-Max
Max

Postby DUKE40 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:36 pm

It is me again, trying to compile the latest QGoundControl for Linux. Trying to compile QtSpeech, I get a few errors causing the compilation to fail, attached the output of sh ./get-festival.h
make.log
Output of sh ./get-festival.sh
(7.7 KiB) Downloaded 746 times

I am running Debian Wheezy:
Linux mail 3.2.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.2.54-2 i686 GNU/Linux
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby DUKE40 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Anybody an idea what I can do to get QGroundControl compiled on my Linux?
I have already checked that qt4 4.8.4 is installed in fact I already have 4.8.5 installed.
But I keep getting the following error:
gcc -c -fno-implicit-templates -O3 -Wall -I../../../../src/modules/MultiSyn -I../../../../src/include -I../../../../../speech_tools/include -DINSTANTIATE_TEMPLATES hash_s_itemlistp_t.cc
In file included from ../../../../../speech_tools/include/EST_THash.h:46:0,
from hash_s_itemlistp_t.cc:42:
../../../../../speech_tools/include/EST_TIterator.h: In instantiation of ‘EST_TStructIterator<Container, IPointer, Entry>::EST_TStructIterator(const Container&) [with Container = EST_THash<EST_String, EST_TList<EST_Item*>*>; IPointer = EST_THash<EST_String, EST_TList<EST_Item*>*>::IPointer_s; Entry = EST_Hash_Pair<EST_String, EST_TList<EST_Item*>*>]’:
hash_s_itemlistp_t.cc:56:1: required from here
../../../../../speech_tools/include/EST_TIterator.h:212:17: error: ‘begin’ was not declared in this scope, and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the point of instantiation [-fpermissive]
{ begin(over); }
^
../../../../../speech_tools/include/EST_TIterator.h:212:17: note: declarations in dependent base ‘EST_TIterator<EST_THash<EST_String, EST_TList<EST_Item*>*>, EST_THash<EST_String, EST_TList<EST_Item*>*>::IPointer_s, EST_Hash_Pair<EST_String, EST_TList<EST_Item*>*> >’ are not found by unqualified lookup
../../../../../speech_tools/include/EST_TIterator.h:212:17: note: use ‘this->begin’ instead
../../../../../speech_tools/include/EST_TIterator.h: In instantiation of ‘EST_TRwStructIterator<Container, IPointer, Entry>::EST_TRwStructIterator(Container&) [with Container = EST_THash<EST_String, EST_TList<EST_Item*>*>; IPointer = EST_THash<EST_String, EST_TList<EST_Item*>*>::IPointer_s; Entry = EST_Hash_Pair<EST_String, EST_TList<EST_Item*>*>]’:
hash_s_itemlistp_t.cc:56:1: required from here
../../../../../speech_tools/include/EST_TIterator.h:292:17: error: ‘begin’ was not declared in this scope, and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the point of instantiation [-fpermissive]
{ begin(over); }
^
../../../../../speech_tools/include/EST_TIterator.h:292:17: note: declarations in dependent base ‘EST_TRwIterator<EST_THash<EST_String, EST_TList<EST_Item*>*>, EST_THash<EST_String, EST_TList<EST_Item*>*>::IPointer_s, EST_Hash_Pair<EST_String, EST_TList<EST_Item*>*> >’ are not found by unqualified lookup
../../../../../speech_tools/include/EST_TIterator.h:292:17: note: use ‘this->begin’ instead
make[4]: *** [hash_s_itemlistp_t.o] Fehler 1
make[3]: *** [inst_tmpl] Fehler 2
make[2]: *** [MultiSyn] Fehler 2
rm init_modules.o
make[1]: *** [modules] Fehler 2
make: *** [src] Fehler 2

What is missing for the compilation working?
Would be great if someone could poitn me in the right direction.

Thanks and best regards,
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby Max » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:35 am

I'd ignore the festival build errors and try to build QGC anyway. Or have you tried that? You may need to `apt-get install festival-dev` first.

-Max
Max

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software