[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - QGroundControl AQ version 1.1.0.a3 -- talking Windows test

QGroundControl AQ version 1.1.0.a3 -- talking Windows test

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: QGroundControl AQ version 1.1.0 -- "stability test" rele

Postby Max » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 am

bluuu, Try this direct download URL: http://autoquad.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... 1.0.a1.zip

> 240 downloads... I guess this version is working well for folks? :)

BTW, I almost forgot possibly the best change... the connection dialog now defaults to 115,200 baud and it seems to remember the last COM port chosen (or it is somehow choosing the correct port by default on my setups). :D

-Max
Max

Postby bluuu » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 am

alright, direct link is ok

Some of this 240 downloads is my trying to download ;)

I using firefox, mayby it is a cause
bluuu

Postby skew » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Max, Do you know where the home location is stored to edit location on mac? Without GE Plugin the home location can't be set. If I could set my home position the maps widget would work fine for me until the GE is ever figured out.
skew

Postby skew » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Did a quick mission at lunch and tried out the Mac QGC sent a mission to AQ and monitored through the flight. The voice lost a couple of waypoints.
skew

Postby kinderkram » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:55 pm

I think he's talking too much. ;)
And swallowing some words as he isn't fast enough?

edit: maybe we'll find a way to supress the "system xyz" message?
QGC is designed to control swarms of units so it also announces the "name" of the unit.

It'll be hard coded - so how to force it into some kind of "single unit mode" for the spoken messages?
kinderkram

Postby bluuu » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 pm

I had crash QGC 1.1.0 during esc calibration. Blue screen.
Win XP, 32 bit.
bluuu

Postby JussiH » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Max, Peter - great work, I really like the new look and feel. Thanks!

I have completed a set of board calibrations using the new version, and it worked without flaws. Win7/64.

I would like to see ESC32 calibration improved a bit for the next version - we need to be able to generate the plots that is available in the Linux version of ESC32Cal, its the only way to be able to confirm the quality of the calibration.

Also, ESC32 settings still default to "RPM" instead of PWM - even though the ESC is in PWM mode. This is causing a lot of confusion for our users!

If possible, I would also like to see an option to configure and read ESC settings over 1wire directly from QGC.
JussiH

Postby Max » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Skew, nice video! Seems like when only one UAV is connected, it could skip announcing the name of it each time. That should help with the cut-off messages.

I managed to compile a "pure" 32-bit OS X version of QGC, and the GE plugin now works on my Mac. Please try it out!

Might not matter now, but the "home" position setting is saved in /Users/username/.config/org.qgroundcontrol/QGroundControl.ini -- look in the QGC_UASMANAGER section. .config is a hidden folder.

@bluuu, what do you mean by "during esc calibration?"

-Max
Max

Postby bluuu » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:35 pm

@Max:

during do the current limiter calibration. In the moment blue screen and reboot.

It was quite strange because motor run at high RPM.
bluuu

Postby skew » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 am

Max, I tried to D/L your Mac Ver comes up with file not found
skew

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software