[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - New Android GCS version 2.8.2

New Android GCS version 2.8.2

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: New Android GCS version 2.5.0

Postby afernan » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:17 pm

GCS 2.5.0 working great in Nexus 7

GPS position representation in Mission page is very convnient.

@teramax , very nice video "autum dog". Great actor your dog, and looks to be very clever.

Thanks for this update.

Angel
afernan

Postby nikivan » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:45 pm

With this latest version 2.5.0 I am not able to update PID settings. After sending the parameters to AQ, the background changes to green and then back to black, and the numbers get back to previous values. Also, when trying to upload a mission, I am getting null exception. I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.

Here is a video showing the issues. Type AQ if prompted for password.

nikivan

Postby chschmid » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Did you try to press "return" before sending to AQ. I think the new value is still in the "entry buffer" and not even updated to the system var.

Best
Christof
chschmid

Postby LPR » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 am

LPR

Postby LPR » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:10 am

I've just got the android app 2.5.0 to work on my Razr Max phone. This is the first time I've used the Android phone and it looks easy to use and most everything seems to work except I don't see how to make a mission.
It's cold outside so I put the copter out and I'm inside.
Do I have to have a better GPS lock on the phone then I get inside the house to have WPs added on the phone?

Larry
LPR

Postby Kisssys » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:08 am

You don't need a gps signal on either to create a mission.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby LPR » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:49 am

I figured it out but I wish there was some instructions or videos of how to use the functions.
It is a very nice app.

Larry
LPR

Postby epyonxero » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:01 pm

I gave v. 2.5 a try but ended up downgrading back to 2.4 due to an inability to quit the program. Once started the app continues to operate in the background even when I try to back out, it also doesnt show up in the Android task manager. Running Motorola Droid Bionic with 4.0.4.
epyonxero

Postby afernan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 pm

@nikivan,
I'm able to change parameters and remains in AQ. I remember you that you must send to AQ and then record in the memory, both things. If not, the change is volatil
Angel
afernan

Postby Max » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Max

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software