[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Mac version of qgroundcontrol for AQ

Mac version of qgroundcontrol for AQ

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: Mac version of qgroundcontrol for AQ Ported!

Postby Wingspinner » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Ron
"WingSpinner"
Wingspinner

Postby kinderkram » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:05 am

Get her airborne first.
The warm fuzziness comes instantly ... if you treated her well. ;)

There hasn't been much demand from Mac users so far. Most of them use Windoze, Linux or Android.
I have to confess that most of my machines run something else than SJ's heritage.

btw: there's a Mac version of the original QGroundControl:
https://github.com/mavlink/qgroundcontrol/downloads

Did you take this one for your port?
kinderkram

Postby Max » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:45 am

Max

Re: Mac version of qgroundcontrol for AQ Ported

Postby Wingspinner » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:01 am

Last edited by Wingspinner on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
"WingSpinner"
Wingspinner

Postby sandmen » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:39 am

Ron,
thanks for compiling this on a MAC.
But, why you don't use the source, from our download site?
Everybody can do his own version, no problem.
But why do we need different base qgroundcontrol versions?
sandmen

Postby Wingspinner » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:39 am

Last edited by Wingspinner on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
"WingSpinner"
Wingspinner

Re: Mac version of qgroundcontrol for AQ Running

Postby kinderkram » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 am

Thanks for the time and work you put into this, Ron - highly appriciated.
I'll try your precompiled version on a friend's Mac next week. I hope some other Apple users can/will confirm it's working for them.
kinderkram

Postby joebar.rc » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 am

Hi Ron,

I'll download the version you created for sure, although I probably won't take my 27" imac to the field.
What parts from Peters development are needed for you to maintain this mac version?. We can sure make it easy with granting upload access for you. Only Norbert needs to increase the allowed upload size.

Or if preferred a link to the mac version on your site.

ps. I don't think Peter is taking it the wrong way, I fur sure aren't. But different developers can have different views. But as it is a community project with one mutual goal, I tend to think that those differences can be solved easily.
joebar.rc

Postby sandmen » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Ron,
please don't get me wrong.

But, the Project I uploaded should work with qmake.
I need to run the qmake also on windows, to generate the Project files.
On Linux, we can use the QT Creator, and use the qmake.
It should also run on MAC.
If that doesn't work, we should find out, whats going wrong.
If we have a stable qgroundcontrol, we should go to the next step, and update to the current version.

Also the support is very difficult, if we have different versions out.
We have already enough versions out.

Again Ron,
please don't get me wrong. I'm happy, to have a talented guy on board.
But we should talking about the "roadmap" or next targets.
And work together on a clear target.
peter
sandmen

Postby epyonxero » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:02 pm

I downloaded the precompiled file and unzipped but I dont see an app and the installer package in the folder gives an error.
epyonxero

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software