[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Mac version of qgroundcontrol for AQ

Mac version of qgroundcontrol for AQ

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: Mac version of qgroundcontrol for AQ Running

Postby kinderkram » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Nah, wouldn't be worth the effort I think. We should concentrate on modern equipment.
btw: how do you connect your Mac to the AQ? I've tried several usb2serial adaptors but the Mac even didn't react.

Does your version fully work? did you create missions and such? I'm afraid there are not many testers on MacOS but maybe on this batch there will...
kinderkram

Postby Wingspinner » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Ron
"WingSpinner"
Wingspinner

Postby kinderkram » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Imo it'll be best if you could team up with Peter, agreeing on further steps and set up a base you both can be happy with.
Having different branches with different code bases makes no sense at all and will only put more weight on everyones shoulder.
kinderkram

Postby Wingspinner » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Ron
"WingSpinner"
Wingspinner

Postby Max » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:31 am

Finally tried out the QGC version you published Ron (notice I'm not calling it "your" version ;) ). For some reason it required installing C++ libs (MS C++ redistributable package) before it would start up, but not a big deal. After that it seemed great at first. Then it crashed in the maps viewer, but I've seen that happen with the Peter's version as well. Re-opened, re-created the connection, connected, tried a few things, disconnected, and then closed QGC. Now it just crashes every time it starts up :( Now granted this is on an old laptop, but the older QGC works fine on it (slow, and has an occasional crash, but works).

But overall I do agree that it would make a lot of sense to make it easier to synch up to the current QGC version. For instance I noticed a new HIL (hardware in the loop simulator) feature which could be pretty nice to play with.

Thanks for trying Ron!

-Max
Max

Postby Wingspinner » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:47 am

Ron
"WingSpinner"
Wingspinner

Re: Mac version of qgroundcontrol for AQ

Postby Max » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:52 am

Max

Re: Mac version of qgroundcontrol for AQ

Postby sandmen » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 am

Last statement from me, to move the existing code changes to a current version.
I will finished the changes for the the widget 1.0.5 and firmware ~r38.
After this, I plan a merge with the current version from qgroundcontrol.
But at first, I want to have a stable 1.0.5.

Ron, I have you invited more then once, to work together.
sandmen

Previous

Return to AQ Software