[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Acro mode! And more...

Acro mode! And more...

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Re: AW: Acro mode! And more...

Postby Simson » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks a lot for your efforts to implement the MavLink telemetry messages.
I will test this new feature soon.
Great work, Max.

Cheers, Harry
Simson

Re: Acro mode! And more...

Postby Patscherpofel » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:48 pm

great work, will test asap!
thanks so much for your effort!
Patscherpofel

Postby Patscherpofel » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:50 pm

HI Max
first try of this fw seams to have solved my issue
its react according to stick input now
I tried
deadband 40 (which is waaaay to much for me! ) and deadband at 3 ..I prefer 3
smoothing filer of 0.01 and 0.07...I prefer 0.01

but one thing that popped up again...the first time I started it yawed the copter almost 180 degrees all by itself
I experienced this before...but never this heavy
I diarmed and tried again and then it was fine...some small yaw corrwection at lift off but that is a normal behaviour with AQ right?
but can you explain this big yaw correction somehow?
Patscherpofel

Postby JussiH » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Did you move the craft after bootup? Is your mag properly calibrated?

If you move the craft after bootup, it will seek back to the heading it had when it was booted.

If the mag is off, then the GPS will correct the heading in flight. This usually shows as a couple of seconds of light twitching and a heading correction, after which the craft will settle into the new (correct) heading. You can try and disconnect the GPS antenna and see if it still happens.
JussiH

Postby Patscherpofel » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:28 pm

no, I take care of that I dont move it and start immediately after arming
but my compass readings were pretty off today when booting up ...maybe I have to recalibrate and see if this helps

but I have those scary motor jitters again once in a while (allways had actually)
also with older fw, I better post this again in the other m4 thread
Patscherpofel

Postby Max » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:29 pm

Strange... did it yaw to a particular heading, like due North? Reminds me of the "yaw to north on takeoff" problem early on with this branch, but that was fixed quickly. I'm pretty sure nothing I changed in this latest revision would cause this... and so far I can't recreate, with PID or Quatos. Does it do this every time after a fresh boot?

Yea a little correction can be expected, maybe a few degrees... but 180 is weird.

Thanks for testing!

-Max
Max

Postby Patscherpofel » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:35 am

I had this also on 1923, never that much though
can a bad compass calibration do this?
Patscherpofel

Postby Max » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:52 pm

Max

Postby Patscherpofel » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:24 pm

ok thanks , I have both of these problemes described
in 10 boot ups at least 2 compass readings are way off (+/-45degrees)
most of the time its spot on though, I cant figure out what is causing it, I do the same thing again and again
and yes the baro on the osd is constantly telling me I am a dropping altitude 0,1m , even if I a hover
Patscherpofel

Postby Patscherpofel » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:44 pm

hi max
wanted to let you know I am running the telemetry on the s-port now with great success
really great work!

need to figure out how to combine it voice alerts, but that should work out somehow right?

thanks again, great to have this option now!
Patscherpofel

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Firmware