[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Acro mode! And more...

Acro mode! And more...

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Re: Acro mode! And more...

Postby afernan » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Hi Max:
nice to hear you again!. I hope you´ve enjoy your days in EU.

Now I can build r1923 with CW by changing this two things:
- adding path "lib/hilsim/include" to the "User Include directories" list
- including "telemSport.c" to Source Files
Looking forward for HILS library.

btw, I´m planning to buy a Taranis Tx-Rx: what model do you recommend?
Cheers
Angel
afernan

Postby Max » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi Angel,

I guess the Taranis choice depends on if you want tray style (the X9E) or "regular" ("Taranis Plus"). I have a Plus for a while now and no problems. For Rx I really like the X4R-SB -- full range and easy to modify (eg. bypass S-Bus inverter for direct connect to AQ, and/or add UART-SPort adapter internally). Haven't had any range problems with it at all.

-Max
Max

Postby sandmen » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:59 am

Angel, the New FrSky Horus....
Very cool Gadget...

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk
sandmen

Postby afernan » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Attachments
orbit.jpg
afernan

Postby LPR » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:17 am

Angel

You can buy the HorusRC from China at this website now.

https://www.horusrc.com/en/frsky-horus- ... odule.html

Larry
Last edited by LPR on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LPR

Postby afernan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:56 pm

@Larry:
thanks for the info. Done; I´ve placed the order.
I hope this "HorusRC" site to buy the "HORUS Tx" are serious (a bit extrange coincidence of names). I´ve verified that the place is a recommended dealer from the frsky offitial page, so I hope it´s a simple coincidence.
Angel
afernan

Postby afernan » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:24 am

I have already the FrSKY Horus in my hands. I´m using the X4R Rx with an SB invertir (I´ll try the mod to avoid it). All working great with AQ.

Again, the HIL help me a lot to tune the radio (and train myself) in all posible modes without risking h/w before going out there: great tool!.

The f/w is quite basic so, I guess I´ll change to OpenTx as son it will be ready; videos shows very promissing f/w.

@Adam: I need a telemetry cable to connect to S-Port. AFAIK you have one working well. Could you pleate tell me how can I got/do one?.

Thanks
Angel
afernan

Postby afernan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:22 pm

I´m ready to test telemetry with my new HORUS. I got a S-Port / UART cable from http://www.craftandtheoryllc.com/produc ... telemetry/

Now I need to cut the conector for Pixhawk and adapt cables my M4 UART. I got the info shown below for pins.

Could anyone pls to validate it?

Thanks
Angel
Attachments
1.JPG
Captura.JPG
afernan

Postby bluuu » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Angel: 20$ for a cable ??? :shock:
Sorry, i missed your post ... next time please use a PM button ... or email me ....
bluuu

Postby Max » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:47 am

Max

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Firmware