[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Acro mode! And more...

Acro mode! And more...

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

*** COMPASS CALIBRATION *** SOLVED

Postby nigelUNO » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi Max,

tried again the COMPASS CALIBRATION (Checking the leds and the GCS messages) and all went fine!

It was my mistake before that.

I'm sorry about that.

Ciao

Luca
nigelUNO

BUZZER and AUTO issues

Postby nigelUNO » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi Max,
today I've made about 10 flights on new fw 1919.

Everything was fine (the flight behavior was much better than previous fw versions) but:

- The buzzer do not works anymore (I set port 2 on GCS as the BUZZER port but it does not works - GCS B3 and fw 1919. Reloading old fw 1852 all is fine with BUZZER).

- During AUTO mission, the -1° on wp's YAW parameter doesn't make the copter turn toward the next waypoint.
The mission was composed by a takeoff, 3 wps and a land. All the missions was executed fine but the copter during the wp transitions pointed in the same direction of the takeoff.

Luca
Last edited by nigelUNO on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nigelUNO

Re: Acro mode! And more...

Postby Mullet » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Yup the buzzer isn't working. I have been troubleshooting more pertinent issues that I put that one on the back burner to address at a later time. Looks like it's a bug.
Mullet

Postby Max » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:36 am

Thanks for the reports!

I've confirmed both issues in the current "feature_integration" branch.

Looks like all signaling is broken (LEDs also) due to module initialization order.

The yaw direction problem is present only with PID controller (not Quatos), and also breaks orbit-type waypoints (as discovered ).

Fixes will be published soon.

-Max
Max

v7.1.1923 update

Postby Max » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Fixes done, are in progress. From the release notes:

7.1.1923 - Apr. 30, 2016

* Fix configurable signaling outputs (LEDs/beeper).
* Remove yaw angle filter (and corresponding CTRL_YAW_ANG_TAU param), fixes mission waypoint headings and orbit-type waypoint with PID attitude controller.
* Enforce orbit waypoint relative heading to target, fixes possible fly-away condition in all firmware since v6.6.
* Fix maximum horizontal speed for orbit waypoint (it used global default instead of wpt setting in all firmware since v6.6).
~ Increase tolerance for orbit waypoint arrival detection (still not very reliable at higher orbit speeds).
~ On wpt arrival, only freeze heading if it was relative (prevents unnecessary yawing in some cases).
* Prevent all motor PWM/CAN port outputs once HILS has been activated until system restart.

Cheers,
-Max
Max

Postby joebar.rc » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:06 pm

Well.. found some time and after 7 months of autumn :( it is finally stopped raining..

So..

Ideas for acro mode... combination of limited (did not try that yet) and full acro based on the reflection of the sticks..
Kinda like an expo, near center of sticks acro limited, full deflection of sticks unlimited acro.

Nice!!

Cheers,

Menno
joebar.rc

Postby Max » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:20 pm

Yes!! The first AQ acro video! Nice Menno! :)

And you got HOTT ported already, cool.

Would be interested in hearing more about mixed mode ideas. I tried a few things during dev but they all seemed awkward or just unusable. The sim makes it pretty easy to try things out though.

Cheers,
-Max
Max

Re: v7.1.1923 update

Postby nigelUNO » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:32 pm

nigelUNO

**** SOLVED **** BUZZER issue

Postby nigelUNO » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:50 pm

Hi Max,

loaded the new 1923 fw and tested the BUZZER: all is fine now.

Now I hope it stops raining for testing the navigation yaw issue.

thank you

Luca
nigelUNO

Postby Cookiemonsta » Wed May 04, 2016 10:50 pm

Hey Max,
I just tested 1923 and it flew just fine. Though I didn't try rate yet with this copter...well at least I tried wp recording and after some more reading I figured it out and it worked...one thing bugged me though. When flying the generated wps it didn't take height into account and got stuck at every wp that was in a different height so I had to skip to the next or change throttle so that it reached the altitude. Can somebody confirm this? I thought the aq would fly 3d missions when recording wps.

Cheers,
Tobi

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
Cookiemonsta

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Firmware