[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - RC-adjustable parameters firmware update

RC-adjustable parameters firmware update

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Re: RC-adjustable parameters firmware update

Postby funth1ngs » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:06 pm

funth1ngs

Postby Max » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Max

Postby funth1ngs » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:10 am

Hi Max,

thank you very much for fixing the issue!

Cheers,
Heiko
funth1ngs

Postby Astudillo » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:31 pm

Hey Guy's

I have problem with the 1893 firmware. I flashed my AQ6Dimu from 1892 to 1893, and when i restored the settings with a param file( that worked fine on 1892) and reboot my FC. All the params are gone except for the RC radio type and throttle scale value. So i started configurating the parameters manually and everything got stored properly if i didn't touch the motor output configuration. So instead of configurating a Hexa X i tried a Quad X and than the params get stored properly. So somewhere between motor 4 and 6 something goes wrong.

Cheers,

Ray
Astudillo

Postby Max » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:37 pm

Ray, could you post or PM me your saved params please? The ones that cause the problem. By "gone" do you mean reset to defaults?

Until this is resolved, v1892 is also fine to use if you don't get the immediate crash upon booting. That really would only happen if going from an older vesion with no Quatos params at all, which has only been possible since v1871 anyway.

Thanks,
-Max
Max

Postby Max » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:22 pm

Folks, if you try the firmware, please post here even if it "just works" and you don't have any issues. It may seem redundant, but this is the only way I can tell how many have actually tried it. Same goes for QGC or whatever else needs to be tested.

Only a few AQ users actually post here at all (I can tell there are a lot more by download counts alone), which is frustrating at times. To those who don't: You're getting many hours of work here given to you for free, the least you could do would be to participate a little. Maybe just say "hi" or "thanks," or "it works here." There is no business, university, sponsors, or other special interests behind what I'm doing, just me. I know for a fact AQ is being used in several university/research projects which obviously have resources far beyond mine, but never hear anything from them.

There may be a misconception that the AQ hardware sales somehow support firmware/software development or end-user support. Or that there is some magical "team" working tirelessly behind the scenes to bring you goodies. That's simply not the case. If you want to see AQ continue to evolve, it's time to chip in. I'm hoping to revive this project a bit after a year in limbo, and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
-Max
Max

Postby Astudillo » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Hi Max,

Well in my opinion you are kind of "Magical" pulling the project the way you do. I'm not a coder and i can only imagine how many hours you put in, but i really appreciate it! of course i can only speak for my self, but ill check out whatever you can throw at me :P I always report when stuffs not working, but ill keep in mind that i will also let you know when it does work. I think thats more than fair.

Oke back to the other post, yes i meant the parameters go back to default if i config the motor outputs.

Here's the Param file.
PARAMSaq6.txt
(14.36 KiB) Downloaded 974 times

Thanks!
Astudillo

Postby Max » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:30 pm

Thanks Ray! :)

I think I figured the problem... my fault for rushing the last fix out too quickly. Could you give this one a shot and see if it takes care of the issue? The params in flash should be OK, the problem was when reading them back into RAM.

-Max
Attachments
aqfc-mp-v7.1.1894-hwv6.1-dimu1.1-quatos.zip
(147.91 KiB) Downloaded 934 times
Max

Postby Astudillo » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:07 am

"Magic" Max your fix like a charm! :)

Thanks!

Ray
Astudillo