[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Full parameter list

Full parameter list

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Full parameter list

Postby Altix » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:03 pm

For the APM flight controller there is a full list of all parameters, incl. a short description etc. http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/arduco ... RIAL2_BAUD . Does something like this exist also for AQ6? I thought, I've seen something like this, but unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere.
Regards, Michael
Altix

Re: Full parameter list

Postby LPR » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:21 pm

Yes the parameters are very easy to get with the QGS. You can also get most of the parameters using the Android ground station app.

http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/m4-microc ... parameters

Larry
LPR

Postby kinderkram » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:29 pm

I think Altix meant a list of all parameters and their meanings.
This only exists partitially. Sure, you can export all parameters to a text file where they are listed.

Michael: the most important parameters (what they do and how to work on them) are listed in the trouble shooting section:
http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/configuri ... eshooting/
kinderkram

Postby Altix » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:48 pm

HI Larry, Hi Norbert,

thanks for your replies. Norbert was fully right, it was not only the list, I was looking for, but also the meaning and may be theoretical and typical ranges of those parameter. I know the list, Larry posted the link to. Some of them are self explaining, but for others, I couldn't find any explanations.

Norbert's list is known to me too, but it is limited in the number of parameters and it follows a different approach. The list describes a number of fails and how to pass them. But what about a system flying faily well, which needs to be tuned but doesn't show the fails from Norbert's list?

Anyway, if the list is not existing right now, this is something, we have to live with (at least forbthe timebeing). At least, I wasn't to blind in my researches ;)
Regards, Michael
Altix

Return to AQ Firmware