[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - undefined reference to `arm_std_f32'

undefined reference to `arm_std_f32'

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Postby SW_SST » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Hi all.
I'm still on my everlasting struggle to get the firmware compiled. We have several on our team working on this, and so far no one has been able to compile and link. If we don't succeed soon, we will be forced to stop using AutoQuad in our products and move to PixHawk (where the compilation is easy, and uses only free tools).

After a lot of messing around, and removing some files that were "XXXX.patched.c" that caused multiple definition errors,
I'm down to about 30 link errors. All are from the math library, and look like this :

undefined reference to `arm_mat_init_f32'
undefined reference to `arm_mat_trans_f32'
undefined reference to `arm_fill_f32'
undefined reference to `arm_mat_mult_f32'

Once again, this is becoming urgent and embarrassing. I have invested whole days , I've read all the forum posting and wiki pages I could find, and I'm still not able to compile. Something is missing, in the documentation or the files.
Please advise,

SW
SkySquirrel Technologies
SW_SST

Re: undefined reference to `arm_std_f32'

Postby SW_SST » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:58 pm

SW_SST

Postby bn999 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:31 pm

I pulled the most recent repo code, installed the needed libraries into a fresh directory. In Crossworks, open an existing project and navigate to the onboard directory and select autoquad.hzp. Hit the compile button and 1:37 later, it completes.

I zipped up the directory structure below. If this does not work for you, then you have Crossworks somehow setup incorrectly.

bn999

Postby Max » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Also I just uploaded to our FTP site, in case that makes a difference.

-Max
Max

Postby SW_SST » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:41 pm

Wow ! it finally works.

Thanks for uploading v1.3 , I'm not sure if 1.4v works on not (I will test later), but 1.3 is impossible to find.

Also, there is a difference if you double-click the CrossStudio solution file (which I have been doing until now), or if you choose "Open-Solution" from the CrossStudio menu. The first does not compile and complains about missing folders/files, and the second does. Very lame.

Thanks everyone for you help.
SW_SST

Postby SW_SST » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Has anyone tried compiling with CrossStudio 3.x ?
SW_SST

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:45 pm

Yes, with 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3.

Be sure to look at this too; might cause you some issues: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3825&start=10#p26961

Joerg
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:47 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Return to AQ Firmware