[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Load params = no arm -FIXED-

Load params = no arm -FIXED-

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Load params = no arm -FIXED-

Postby Jdmagoo » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:58 pm

This is a bit strange, so I loaded Mennos r429 then followed by my parameter file and everything was fine. The AQ armed and flew normally. Then I changed the FW to the experimental build r431 to see if the default PIDS had changed then back again to the R429. After loading my parameter file I tried arming the AQ but it wouldn't arm. I plugged it back into GCS v1.5 and all parameters had loaded correctly. I tried arming it whilst plugged in and GCS verbalizes armed, flying and disarmed but the motors don't turn or the ESC's chime. I checked all connections but they are fine. If I reflash the FW and don't load my parameter file but select the correct radio, frame type and CAN then it will arm. But the moment I load my parameter file it won't.
I haven't changed anything with the file and find it strange that it was working beforehand but now not.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

James

EDIT: Thanks to Max and abugsworstnightmare, this problem is now fixed. Changing CONFIG Version in GCS to 129 fixed the issue
Last edited by Jdmagoo on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jdmagoo

Re: Load params = no arm

Postby LPR » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:27 am

James

If you loaded a Quatos FW by accident you would be able to arm but the motors would not turn without a Quatos licenses.
You may have loaded the Quatos version of r431.
Find out how to erase the current parameters and load the PID FW and you might fix it.

Larry
LPR

Postby kinderkram » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:21 am

James,
also check if you have a switch assigned for DHV on your radio.
If it´s the case and if it´s either high or low you won´t be able to arm.

Norbert
kinderkram

Postby Jdmagoo » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:53 am

Jdmagoo

Postby Jdmagoo » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:54 am

Jdmagoo

Postby kinderkram » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:50 pm

kinderkram

Postby Jdmagoo » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:20 am

Jdmagoo

Postby kinderkram » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:52 am

James, have you checked the channels monitor from the Tool Widgets?
Make sure it´s really sitting on the correct positions...
kinderkram

Postby Jdmagoo » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Jdmagoo

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Hi,
Hit the same issue today! Compiled a new firmware (for an M4r5), flashed it and loaded the settings from the uSD. Params were looking good, writing them to flash was successful (QGC message).

I tried to ARM --> nothing! Looking a little closer showed the Deltang radio selected, but no Action in the channel monitor.
I then clicked on refresh - et viola - everything was on default! So, altough QGC reported the parameters were written successfully nothing seems to be written to Flash.

I finally managed to get it running but can't remember the sequence.
Will try the same again and report back.
Latest QGC for OS X

Joerg
aBUGSworstnightmare

Next

Return to AQ Firmware