[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - no logs written at all

no logs written at all

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

no logs written at all

Postby DUKE40 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi,

The session.txt file has a last change date of 03.07.2014 which is right, even if the time is not 100% right (18:34 instaed of 22:40).

Further the value in the session.txt file is increasing every time I power the AQ, but no new file is created on the SD-card.
What is going on?
The AQ board is new, has only 3 hover flights yesterday, and I still have no other files on the SD-card.
Removed all files form SD-card (only session.txt).
Powering up the AQ, making a few tests of the Gimbal and checking the HUD, disconnecting the power, I have on the SD-Card only the session.txt file with a valuer of 1 and no other files at all.
Is something wrong my AQ Board?
I use the following Firmware:
r397 with native HoTT support from the AutoQuad download section.

Based on this I have currently no possibility to check if my motor / prop combination is OK, or there is some clipping of the motors.
This makes me quite uncomfortable to get it in the air.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Re: no logs written at all

Postby DUKE40 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:29 pm

The SD Card is a Sandisk Ultra Class 10 8GB.
It worked in the previous AQ without any problem.
I am now wondering if it might have been gone bad through the last crash of my Quadrocopter which broke the AQ.
Will check the card and try another one.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby joebar.rc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Please check it with the qgcs attached and looking in the communication console.
Any sd errors will be displayed there, it is very possible that the session can be written but a log will give sdio errors.

One tip for next microsp sd cards, we have had lots of difficulty finding class 10 cards that work and keep,working. Now there are uhs-1 cards that are in fact class 10 minimum.
Even the cheaper 4Gb 4 euro uhs-1 card give very good results.

Anyways, look at the comm console..
joebar.rc

Postby DUKE40 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Looks like my SD-Card is a goner as well.
Will have to get a new one.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Return to AQ Firmware