[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Write(ROM) Funktion in QGC deletes Flash

Write(ROM) Funktion in QGC deletes Flash

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Write(ROM) Funktion in QGC deletes Flash

Postby Florian75 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:15 am

Hello,

i found a strange behavior in the v7.0 r406:

First: I use PPM. Why the "enum radioTypes" and the default Radiocontrol is changed from -1 to 0? In the QGC I i have to select SUMD (Graupner) for PPM.

The main Problem is, that the Function behind the Button Write(ROM) deletes the flash. After a Reset the defaults are loaded.
If i use the rc sticks to save the Parameter it works fine. But if i klick on the Button in the QGC i get the following Messages:
FAILURE: Temporarily rejected CMD: 245
config: Parameters saved to flash memory.

In my Debugwindow (Adr 0x080E0000) the flash is completely set to 0xFF.
If i stop the programm with a Breakpoint in the Function "flashAddress()" at the line "FLASH_ClearFlag(...);" and continue the programm, it works fine too. :?:

Same Problem is behind the Button "Save Settings to AQ". (I think its the same Function)

EDIT: QGC is v1.4.0

Any ideas?

regards
Florian
Florian75

Re: Write(ROM) Funktion in QGC deletes Flash

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:04 am

Florian, please wait a bit and better use r403 for now.
For the DIMU you will need the latest AQGC version (not released atm) - changes in the fw will be announced soon.
kinderkram

Postby Max » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:53 am

Hi Florian, regarding the params save function, are you using your own build, or one from the AQ ftp site? Seems it is failing somewhere in flashAddress() (to produce the messages you're seeing), but it's hard to say why. What is the last fw version which works?

-Max
Max

Postby Florian75 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:37 pm

EDIT: Solved! It was my build. I changed something that generates this failure.

Florian
Florian75

Return to AQ Firmware