[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AQ Calibration calculation does not run?

AQ Calibration calculation does not run?

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

AQ Calibration calculation does not run?

Postby DUKE40 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Hi,

I just generated the three static logfiles which look very good, and wanted to start the calculation of the params, as for the first 3 steps only the static logfiles are used, but I get the following error:
"/home/duke40/qgroundcontrol-build-desktop-Qt_4_8_2_in_PATH__System__Release/release/aq/bin/cal" --rate "/home/duke40/qgroundcontrol-build-desktop-Qt_4_8_2_in_PATH__System__Release/006-AQL.LOG" "/home/duke40/qgroundcontrol-build-desktop-Qt_4_8_2_in_PATH__System__Release/007-AQL.LOG" "/home/duke40/qgroundcontrol-build-desktop-Qt_4_8_2_in_PATH__System__Release/008-AQL.LOG" :
logger: checksum error

Is this due to the missing dynamic log? Or is this due to some other issue? I use QGroundControl v1.4 BETA 1 (140.02) for Linux. The FW on the AQ is r380 fro DIMU. and I have a DIMU 1.1 attached to the AQ.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Re: AQ Calibration calculation does not run?

Postby Max » Tue May 20, 2014 9:13 pm

I just updated the Linux calibration binaries at GitHub. Try them out and see if that improves things. Don't forget to check the DIMU checkbox.

-Max
Max

Postby DUKE40 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:43 pm

Here are my logs for the first static step:
Static1-Temp.png
Temperature of first static log

Static1-Accels.png

Static1-Temp.png
Temperature of first static log

Static1-Mag.png
Attachments
Static1-Gyros.png
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby DUKE40 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby DUKE40 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Here the log of the second static freezing and warming:

Static2-Temp.png

Static2-Gyros.png

Static2-Mag.png

Static2-Accels.png
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby DUKE40 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:51 pm

And the third one:

Static3-Temp.png

Static3-Gyros.png

Static3-Mag.png

Static3-Accels.png
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby Max » Tue May 20, 2014 11:22 pm

Max

Postby JussiH » Wed May 21, 2014 1:55 am

The second set is not good. Looks like an ACC axis didnt init and there is spiking going on in gyo and mag plot. Throw that away.

The first file is perfect. That is the ideal you should aim for. Third one has a little bit of spiking, but I dont think it will affect the result.

If its a DIMU, I would recommend trying with just one static file with the board oriented in a level position. That method also works for AIMU, and helps to keep things simple.
JussiH

Q

Postby DUKE40 » Wed May 21, 2014 5:39 am

OK, I will make the second set again this evening.
I downloaded the new version and found also, that when I compiled my own QGC the binaries for 32Bit processor where copied instead of the 64Bit ones, which might have been the reason for the issue, as well as the reason for the flashing through QGC not working.
The firsts tep ran very quickly, I have an octo core processor, but the second run seems to be stuck. This might be due to the second set or my dynamic log which I need to generate again, it was initially done without DIMU.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby DUKE40 » Wed May 21, 2014 5:45 pm

Screenshot was wrong, I selected the wrong parameter to be shown, this is why one the curve was flat.
Here is the right one:

Static2-Gyros.png
Best regards,
DUKE40

Return to AQ Firmware