[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Quad X flips on take off

Quad X flips on take off

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Re: Quad X flips on take off

Postby failsafe » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:23 am

they are calibrated to my radio
sorry bout the logs heres the ones saved from the qgc
yourright it was a dynamic log posted sorryu heres the flight log and the params
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5g3ecfsjgrq5m1/012-AQL.csv (flight)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/exldgtagheecqbh/PARAMS.txt
thanks
failsafe

Postby chschmid » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:39 am

Failsave

Please upload the .LOG file. Not .CSV.
What FW did you use?
chschmid

Postby failsafe » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Lol, sorry I get it right this time
I used the latest stable release 6.6
I held it in my hand last night and throttled it up
There is a issue when I drop the quad on a corner to speed up the motor
I will load the .Log
failsafe

Postby failsafe » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:26 pm

failsafe

Postby chschmid » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Hard to teel for me whats wrong. Sensors seem to be ok. Your radio signal is very jittery. Maybe set deadband to 80 to work around that for now.
Check you escs first.
Maybe you reflash with 6.7 stable , load you cal again, set your mixing tabel and try again (with log).
If this fails, use 50% mixing table for P&R and try again.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby failsafe » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:05 pm

thanks , i am reflashing a set of esc32 that i have
if i load the defaults onto the escs will they work ?
failsafe

Postby failsafe » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:25 pm

had to revert back to qgc 1.05 to be able to talk to the esc32
checked all settings and changed to defaults
i am almost 100% sure i had 2 faulty escs
which is crazy cause it was all just working
i feel foolish fornot seeing it when it was so obvious
thansk everybody for helping illpost when i get it together
failsafe

Postby failsafe » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:55 pm

ok i got it figured out
i reflashed the esc32s i had and installed them on the f450
turns out i have a faulty motor and a faulty esc on output 2(motor) and 4 (esc)
its the reason my quad would lift offsometimes and always wanting to yaw
and/or flip. once i connected the esc32 it showed the faulty motor by blinking a error light
i replaced the motor and they all spool up equal now
man i have been bamboozaled bythis thing
failsafe

Postby chschmid » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Good to hear that it works now.
Post your maiden vid when its done. :D

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby failsafe » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:06 pm

man i have been through so much the past week to get this awesome controller airborn
thanks for leading me to looking at the escs
will post video as soon as it stops drizzling
thanks
failsafe

Previous

Return to AQ Firmware