[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AQ6.7 release candidate

AQ6.7 release candidate

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

AQ6.7 release candidate

Postby Max » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:08 am

Greetings,

AQ6.7 RC1 has been published to the AQ site downloads area. This is the same version as aqv6.7.r224.b1400 which has been available at Google Code downloads since Sept. 3rd. The goal with this release is to get 6.7 more widely tested and established as stable.

Please provide feedback here regarding this version. It's useful to hear about positive experiences, not just problems.

(both board revisions)

Cheers,
-Max
Max

Re: AQ6.7 release candidate

Postby epyonxero » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Nice. Hope to give this a try this weekend.
epyonxero

Postby flyrobot » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:44 am

Hi all,

Is the waypoint live recording already include on this version ?

Thanks,

John
flyrobot

Postby afernan » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:47 pm

I don't think so. I can make a version for you to test if you want.

Max, could you have a look to the last " Waypoint Live Recording" code and if you consider ok, to include in the trunk?

I've been flying a lot ( months) without a single issue.

Angel
afernan

Postby flyrobot » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:19 am

Hi Angel,

Many thanks, i appreciate it if you could give me firmware file with waypoint live recording. Is it base on 6.6 or 6.7 ?
I love this feature, this feature make difference with other FC.
Now i still strugling with yaw setting with the latest firmware, when i yaw to right it will lose control, the quad will spinning.

John
flyrobot

Postby afernan » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:45 am

@flyrobot:
in post below you have WLR for r220. I´ll prepare a version for r224 for you.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2614

Best regards
Angel
afernan

Postby flyrobot » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:51 am

Hi Angel,

Many thanks, i saw 2 other file nav.c and nav.h. do we need these file to loaded to FC ?

John
flyrobot

Postby flyrobot » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:03 am

Hi Angel,

I tried both firmware, it seems the FC showing 7.5 Volt but im using fully charge 3S battery. I am using board rev 2.
you might compile with same configuration.

Regards,

John
flyrobot

Postby afernan » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:28 pm

@flyrobot: yes, you need to use rev1 firmware.

Anyway, attached are both rev0 and rev1 for code releases r224 and r227 already with the Mod "Waypoint Live Recording". (Note: for some reason r224 shows "223" in the name when compiled, but It has been compiled from r224 in the repo. r225 in the repo shows "225", so in fact r224 doesn´t exist itself).

BASIC USE: use ch5 to record waypoints (flying or not). You want to assign an easy Tx switch (spring back). Delete all wp´s by moving top-left roll stick while in disarmed. You can test the whole process in disarmed (by walking around).

Enjoy

Angel
Attachments
code.zip
(715.93 KiB) Downloaded 722 times
afernan

Postby plexus » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:12 pm

hi Angel,

Just I see:
In the code .zip, that is 6.8 and not 6.7, and in REV 0 (never REV1)!
I think, Angel forgot to write 1 in the code.

Alain
Last edited by plexus on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
plexus

Next

Return to AQ Firmware