[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Waypoint Live Recording

Waypoint Live Recording

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Re: Waypoint Live Recording

Postby Yups » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Thanks for your work, it sounds very promising. Going to test it this or next week 8-)

I hope there will be a new hex file soon. (in googlecode)
Yups

Postby Andrej » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:16 am

Politeness in internet on a global scale is a enormous waste of energy, machine resources and losses of users time for checking every new post. Perhaps whole one atomic station work for service billions thanks, nice, cool ... etc.
Now we respect time of other users but better way to express gratitude is to make small donations by paypal or help him in his work :lol:
Andrej

Postby kinderkram » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:33 am

Don't underestimate the effects of praising.
A warm belly feeling is something money can't buy. ;)
kinderkram

Postby afernan » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:55 am

IMHO this kinda projects works because there is an equilibrium between "what you get" and "what you give". I'm my case the balance is still in the "get" side: I've got a lot of fun and knoledge from AQ project (hw, sw and team).
So I feel well paid.
Even in the case of a newbie, he gives a valuable experience for the project in order to do things simpler, safer and clear.
Angel
afernan

Postby skew » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:10 am

I got to do some testing with this yesterday. It worked really slick nice addition to the list of AQ features :) I even recorded a mission retrieved it on AGC changed the first WP to takeoff and the last to RTL and added a landing point and it took off and flew the mission and landed ;)
skew

Postby afernan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:17 am

@skew:

thanks for the testing and reporting back. Really happy to hear you´d enjoied it.

It´s really fun to play with WLR. U can do complex and "risky" missions like swinging around trees (my favourite). It´s really straighforward to program them so, instead of "fat-fingering" the screen phone. Those "extreme missions" are only posible due to the high AQ precission (really a few cm !!!) that makes that an incredible and exciting experience.

I hope the team will give soon the green ligh to implement in the trunk code.

Angel
afernan

Postby afernan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Attached is an small document explaining all details in how wlr it´s implemented in the code. I think it can be interesant if you´re courious in how the code works.

Angel
Attachments
AQ code development - WLR descrition.zip
(36.07 KiB) Downloaded 892 times
afernan

Postby kinderkram » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:16 am

kinderkram

Postby Jdmagoo » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:11 am

Just wondering when will this feature make it in the trunk?
Jdmagoo

Postby afernan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Fully agree. I was flying this morning r345 with DIMU and WLR. Performance is AWESOM than ever. Heigth acuracy now is impresive.

I use extensively WLR all time. Never a single problem from 6 months ago. Other platforms has it implemented from the begining. I´ll push in the dev group to add in trunk.

Meanwhile I can suply hex compilations for you to play.
afernan

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Firmware