Pass thru & cam trigger & headfree channel

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Re: Pass thru & cam trigger & headfree channel

Postby SuperSharpShooter » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi Steve, I've downloaded trunk r212. Which files are Max's changes in, and what do they do that is different to the code you've posted?

Do I still need to copy your code over what I've downloaded to get this trigger and POI functionality to work? I would probably change the trigger port to something other than PWM14.

Is it important for the the alexmos FC inputs to be on a different timer from the motor, or is that just for regular servo gimbals you would need to reduce the frequency?

Cheers
-Glenn
SuperSharpShooter

Postby Kisssys » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:48 pm

The code that is in R212 is complete and no need to use my code. Most of it is similar in that you have to do the same things, Max's integrates it properly into the whole scheme of things and allows parameters to be set with QGC. Their is no waypoint trigger at this point, but hopefully we'll get a good way to integrate multiple functions into a mavlink waypoint.

I'm not sure what the max frequency of the AlexMos board is, the FC inputs would probably handle the motor frequency but you'd have to just try it.

You can change the trigger port through QGC. I'm not sure if Max has posted a explanation of the code but I'll see if I can get it posted.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby Max » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:48 pm

I'm afraid there is some confusion. The changes have not been posted to the trunk code yet. Soon!

-Max
Max

Postby Kisssys » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Oops
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Previous

Return to AQ Firmware