[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Another ideas for mission features and improvement

Another ideas for mission features and improvement

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Another ideas for mission features and improvement

Postby bluuu » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 am

After completing a few missions, I've got a few ideas to expand or add or improve some functions.

1. About camera triggering or change states on outputs I saw other topic.

Ideas:
2. Reverse function to orbit - "panorama" - set point, set alt, set angle speed, set start angle, set direction of rotation
3. Save/open missions from file in android version

Expand/improve:
1. Orbit - change "time" to numbers of ful circles (or add)
2. Landing - set angle (without that must set it in WP settings after landing - I wrote about it) and add switching output(s) (for landing light or gear (like in other vids))
bluuu

Re: Another ideas for mission features and improvement

Postby leopold1 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Setting an angle at landing would be much more logic.
I would also like to see this.
leopold1

Postby skew » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 pm

I would love switching outputs to work my retracts :) But I'm not holding my breath too much. We can't even get RTL to work properly let alone WP triggering especially since the RTL should be an fairly easy bug to figure out!!
skew

Postby Jdmagoo » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:23 pm

What the RTL bug that needs to be figured out?
Jdmagoo

Postby skew » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:38 pm

RTL doesnt work you have to use a WP and then land. If you do a mission with a WP and land then you can do all the missions after that with RTL and land and it works perfect everytime until you disconnect the power
skew

Postby bluuu » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:14 am

any reply from dev team ?

I've included here for ideas, solutions that make it easy to operate copter.
I've included a possible amendment to control more intuitive. As you can see there is interest. I was hoping for a fragment of interest from the dev team.
Please understand, these are not allegations, only minor suggestions to help control.
bluuu

Postby joebar.rc » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:12 am

In the development version max, Peter and I are using we have the following features

Fail safe: close to home only rtl and auto landing
Further from home, rise to home altitude + set able altitude ( for obstacle avoidance)
rhen rtl and auto landing, landing vertical velocity can be adjusted

Gimbal: trigger pass through, shutter interval with time interval or distance interval

Heading free mode, dynamic (keeps the heading based on your location) or locked. Switches assignable in gcs

Mavlink improvements for all those extras

Very early object detection, only detection not yet control :)

And I probably are forgetting other features..
Why so slow with releasing?, because for example the switch assignments for heading free took over a week of discussions :).
For gimbal, not many responses if it is usable..
The rest... Well ...
joebar.rc

Postby bluuu » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:12 am

I wrote about gimbal passthru feature few times and i waiting for ;)
bluuu

Postby chschmid » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:40 pm

chschmid

Postby LPR » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Menno

The features I would like is having firmware that will not let an AQ multi drop altitude if a mission has the horizontal speed set higher then a multi's max airspeed.

Another would be a way to simulate a mission in Google 3D earth before it is flown. Being able to simulate a missions might save a lot of AQ multis.

Larry
LPR

Next

Return to AQ Firmware