[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Spikes in radio channels (stable release)

Spikes in radio channels (stable release)

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Re: Spikes in radio channels (stable release)

Postby Andrej » Thu May 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Are you read text on linked page ?? I read this page probably 10 times and it is not clear for me whether I should compile FW and even more unclear how to do it. Download the arduinu sketch is not difficult, but as I understand it is not enough and I need to compile FW with the Mavlink libraries?
I am asking questions on the forum, only those for which there are no answers or not clearly described in the manual, although it should be noted that the Forum answers get even harder, competent people are annoyed with simple questions. From about ten my questions on forums I got real help only at one - "Autoquad.org site in down second day. Could anybody restart it?".
Last edited by Andrej on Thu May 30, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrej

Postby Max » Thu May 30, 2013 3:37 pm

I built fw version 6.6.0 with a quick PPM fix as I outlined above. Both board revs are in the zip file. Cookie, could you please verify that this gets rid of the channel spikes?

EDIT: test upload removed, please d-load release version at http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/?did=62

Thanks,
-Max
Max

Re: AW: Spikes in radio channels (stable release)

Postby Cookiemonsta » Thu May 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Hi max, thank you for fixing this! I'll keep an eye on those values but so far they're looking great /solid. One thing is wrong now: the voltage reading is now 10 instead of real 16.2V...how can that be?
Cookiemonsta

Postby chschmid » Thu May 30, 2013 4:29 pm

chschmid

Postby Max » Thu May 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Max

Postby Cookiemonsta » Thu May 30, 2013 5:02 pm

I use rev 2 ;) can this also be the reason that my heading wanders though it's calibrated? I'll post the log pics of the mag when i'm home ;) which variable in the log holds the yaw angle btw? I just saw the heading wander in the hud...
Cookiemonsta

Postby Max » Thu May 30, 2013 5:15 pm

The build seems OK so I'm not sure about your voltage issue right now. I'm assuming you're sure of the revision and installed the right hex file :)

Heading shouldn't be related to the voltage sensing. Are you saying it wanders now, but didn't before? I've seen strange readings in the HUD while on the bench before, but this doesn't cause any issues in flight (there were some threads about this a while back).

There's no heading record in the log per-se, you have to extract it from the quaternion values. Simplest method would be to export the log to another format and be sure to include the "vehicle attitude" export value. Or just export to KML and watch it play back in GE. :D

-Max
Max

Postby Andrej » Thu May 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Last edited by Andrej on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrej

Postby Cookiemonsta » Thu May 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2013-05-30 um 21.43.38.pdf
gyro
(434.89 KiB) Downloaded 778 times
Bildschirmfoto 2013-05-30 um 21.43.05.pdf
acc
(245.36 KiB) Downloaded 742 times
Bildschirmfoto 2013-05-30 um 21.41.42.pdf
mag
(287.79 KiB) Downloaded 719 times
20130530_174702.jpg
tower
Cookiemonsta

Postby Andrej » Fri May 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Confirming, on aqv6.6.1-test erroneous voltage demonstration, with 3s it show 8~9v, with 4s 10v.
After downdraft to 6.6 it become to norm.
Andrej

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Firmware