[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AQ6 for Sale + Hexa Set (MN3510, CF Props, Tattu, UltraESC)

AQ6 for Sale + Hexa Set (MN3510, CF Props, Tattu, UltraESC)

AQ6 for Sale + Hexa Set (MN3510, CF Props, Tattu, UltraESC)

Postby LordPikaChu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello everyone!

I am selling my entire set to build AQ based hexacopter. I have gone a different route and have to sell this great set to finance another build. All the parts are barely used - they've been airborne no more than 20 minutes total. Most of the tests have been done on the bench and everything is working great.

1. AutoQuad with DIMU, GPS, GPS Shield, Serial Adapter, SD Card and 3DR Telemetry Radio (433MHz) SOLD
2. T-motor MN3510 700KV + T-morot Carbon Prop 13" (Hexa Set)
3. 2x Tattu 4S 16000mAh, 15/30C
4. 6x Ultra ESC 20A + Cable Set (Hexa Set) SOLD
5. Motor Mounts with LEDs for MN3510 (or similar) and 22mm booms (Hexa Set)

I am selling the AQ as an entire set, together with DIMU, GPS and GPS Shield, SanDisk SD card and original 3DR Telemetry Radio (433MHz for use in Europe). The AQ board itself (and DIMU) is actually brand new - my old one has died and has been entirely replaced by Jussi from Viacopter with the one that I am selling now.

Motors (T-motor MN3510, 700KV) and props (T-motor Carbon Fiber 13") are also in pristine condition. Motors have had their wires shortened, but I can solder longer wires if you want me to.

Battery packs (Tattu 4S 16000mAh 15/30C) have never been drained lower than 3.85V/cell and have internal resistance around 1mOhm when charged so they are in great, like new shape. They are after 5 or 6 charge cycles, mostly used for bench testing.

The motor mounts are dedicated to MN3510 motors and 22mm carbon fiber booms, but they will work with any motor that has the same mounting points). They are made of high quality aluminum and have been painted black (one is yellow). They have built in 5mm LEDs that work under 3V. There is one blue LED (front), two green (front-left and front-right booms) and three red LEDS (on the back of the copter). You can, however, change the LEDs to your own (they are just glued with epoxy glue).

Everything is in pristine condition, just like brand new. I am only selling this set because I need money to finance a bigger machine. I prefer to sell the entire set to one person, but am willing to sell single items, so if someone wants the entire set - I will give you a discount (maybe free shipping in Europe or lower price). I prefer to sell to EU based person, but can also ship to US. Buyer pays for shipping, unless you buy entire set at once.

The set retails for around €540, my price: €370

03-MN5610-1.JPG
03-MN5610-1.JPG (53.28 KiB) Viewed 6517 times

03-MN5610-2.JPG
03-MN5610-2.JPG (51.15 KiB) Viewed 6517 times

03-MN5610-3.JPG
03-MN5610-3.JPG (40.72 KiB) Viewed 6517 times

04-CFProp-1.JPG
04-CFProp-1.JPG (56.63 KiB) Viewed 6517 times

04-CFProp-2.JPG
04-CFProp-2.JPG (60.3 KiB) Viewed 6517 times

04-CFProp-3.JPG
04-CFProp-3.JPG (46.59 KiB) Viewed 6517 times

04-CFProp-4.JPG
04-CFProp-4.JPG (53.75 KiB) Viewed 6517 times

Two packs retail for €380, my price: €260

01-Tattu-1.JPG
01-Tattu-1.JPG (61.25 KiB) Viewed 6517 times

I have paid around €200 to have them milled on CNC mill and painted, I'll sell the set for €80

I have more photos of these mounts, let me know if you're interested.

06-Mounts-1.JPG
06-Mounts-1.JPG (44.97 KiB) Viewed 6517 times
Last edited by LordPikaChu on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordPikaChu

Re: AQ6 for Sale + Hexa Set (MN3510, CF Props, Tattu, UltraE

Postby LordPikaChu » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:00 pm

AQ set and UltraESC set are sold!

Motors, props, LiPos and motor mounts still up for grabs!
LordPikaChu

Re: AQ6 for Sale + Hexa Set (MN3510, CF Props, Tattu, UltraE

Postby LordPikaChu » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:31 am

Motors and props sold!

Tattu LiPos and sexy motor mounts still available!
LordPikaChu

Return to For sale