[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Nanocopter Frame Kits (Quad, Hexa, Octo)

Nanocopter Frame Kits (Quad, Hexa, Octo)

Nanocopter Frame Kits (Quad, Hexa, Octo)

Postby MJ666 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:29 pm

I have seen there was some interest from some forum members here. I have put some new kits on eBay:

http://www.ebay.de/sch/michaelj1963/m.h ... 7675.l2562

More information regarding the usage of this frame kit can be found at: http://www.multiwii.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2f57a38f27

Forum member LinuxDoc already combined an Nano Quadcopter Kit with the M4 FC:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4187&start=30#p30464

Please let me know if there are any questions. For now I only have a few kits specially for the Hexa and Octo but if there is more interest I can get more.
MJ666

Re: Nanocopter Frame Kits (Quad, Hexa, Octo)

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:17 pm

Ordered a Quad frame from Ebay. :D
Hope the motors will come next week so I can put an M4 on it and show it off then.

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG (140.31 KiB) Viewed 14146 times
kinderkram

Postby Mullet » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:28 pm

I'd be possibly interested in a quad frame. Just curious, other than glue how I'd mount the M4 to the frame? Is there a possibility for you to add the 4 holes needed to mount the M4? Then I'd just need to get standoffs and screws to mount it.

I'd think the quad frame would be the most popular because the M4 already has 4 brushed motor drivers. With an expansion board you can get M5-8 (with brushless motor capabilities), but I don't think such a board exists with brushed motor drivers for M5-8.
Mullet

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Dunno yet but I was thinking about turning the frame around, fixate the M4 with M2 screws & standoffs and use the hollow as a lipo compartment.

You could easily build a "fake" Octo with 2 motors connected to one driver.
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4232&p=30124
kinderkram

Postby MJ666 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:13 pm

The bottom of the frame has some recess. You can see this in the pictures. This is to save weight and I also use this for mounting a 3M dual look clip for holding the battery. So the center is partially only 1 mm thick. I usualy mount the FC with 5x5mm foam pads. Some details can be read here:

http://www.multiwii.com/forum/viewtopic ... 893#p57482

You may be able to drill holes for standoffs but you need to be sure they will be completely in the 1 mm thick area. In the other area you may weaken the frame.
MJ666

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:58 pm

Yep, will not dare to weaken it.

From the pic of LinuxDoc´s M4 it looks like I´ll have enough flesh for holes.
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4187&start=30#p30464

Will see soon - I got a shipping note today... ;)
kinderkram

Postby MJ666 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:52 am

MJ666

Postby MJ666 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:32 am

My AQ M4 Nano Quadcopter build had maiden yesterday. Some more pictures and details can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4394&p=31651#p31651
http://www.multiwii.com/forum/viewtopic ... =50#p62382

Also new Nano Hexa- and Octocopter frames are available again.
Attachments
AQM4_1.jpg
MJ666

Return to For sale