[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - M4 expansion board for use on BLDC quads - 0r3 black

M4 expansion board for use on BLDC quads - 0r3 black

M4 expansion board for use on BLDC quads - 0r3 black

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:04 am

Hi,

I've tested a new board house and now I have some matt black 0r3 PCB left for sale.
SANY0024.JPG
M4 uSD BLDC expansion board 0r3

Features of the M4 uSD BLDC 0r3 expansion board:
- 2S-3S LiPo supply (connection cable included)
- uSD card socket
- 5V LDO to supply i.e. RX or BT module (very handy when using KISS ESCs)
- radio (i.e. Bluetooth) connector with 5V LLC, use with 'Arduino compatible' BT-module (i.e. from flyduino). A ZHR-4 connector is included; interface cable can easily be made from Spektrum Sat cables.
- access to M5-M8 (motor outputs) for use with BLDC ESC
- LiPo voltage divider - used with Beta boards only (J1 closed, software as shown in the 'How-to'!
- M2 setnuts + plastic screws for fixing M4 on the expansion board

A lot of information - including details on the Software changes - can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3857#p27004

Note: When using this board with the M4V2 production version Jumper J1 needs to stay open! The V2 version has dedicated inputs for LiPo voltage sensing!
Will show a wiring diagram for the M4V2 when I have it on hands.

The board sells for 25EUR (fully assembled and tested) + shipping (i.e. 1,45EUR in Germany). If your interested in the M4 expansion board send me a PM with your location and I will quote the shipping costs.
aBUGSworstnightmare

Re: M4 expansion board for use on BLDC quads - 0r3 black

Postby ravenhaven » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:37 am

I can not PM as I dont have the authority to use this feature. Any chance administrator can upgrade my profile as I want to buy this board along with the M4 board that I brought yesterday.
ravenhaven

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:49 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Tron78 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi Joerg,

I have just entered the AQ world with the M4 and would like to buy one of your boards to move the M4 to a bigger quad. I have the same issue as ravenhaven (not being able to send pm's).

Could you please send me an PM?

Thanks,

Trondur
Tron78

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Hey guys,

thank you all for your interest in the M4 BLDC Expansion board!
Just wanted to let you know that I selling the last remaining boards now. So if you want to have one you should act soon!

Rgds
Joerg

P.S. If anybody is interested in bare PCBs drop me a PM. If have some unpopulated PCBs left which I don' plan to assemble due to lack of time. A BOM will be included with that PCBs!
aBUGSworstnightmare

Return to For sale